Halloween Haunt - Available now!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Halloween Haunt - Starting later this week!

Hero

Here they are

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 31 of 48 (1,152 Views)

★ Guide

My cauldron diesbt look like yours and I dnt see it anywhere to get one like yours.

Message 32 of 48 (1,148 Views)

Hero

That's the candy bowl. I bought a pack which I guess costs 9.99 US dollars. 

Message 33 of 48 (1,144 Views)

★ Guide

Oh I won't do that. My cauldron plus in front of my house but it jst does bubbles

Message 34 of 48 (1,131 Views)

Re: Halloween Haunt - Available now!

★★★★★ Expert

@Kelly32873 wrote:

Does anyone know how to earn candy corn on a regular event?  What qualifies as a regular event?  I've done career hoppy relationship and no candy corn.  Anyone can help me I would appreciate it. Thanks

Each time you complete a "regular' event (a career, hobby or relationship), you have a chance to earn candy corn.  In past events it was about a 1/4 chance.  It was almost invariable that if I had 4 sims do regular events at the same time, one of them would get the event rewards.  This time it seems to be less.  Because the regular rewards are less frequent, this time I have been earning the candy corn from doing the Llama zoom (which I don't usually do except when required for events) and the special halloween events.

Message 35 of 48 (1,113 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Kelly32873 wrote:

Not sure how to earn 600 candy corn when it looks like the regular events arnt giving us any candy corn. Should I call support?

I’m having the same problem trying to earn Candy Corn. 

I’ve also tried career, hobby, & relationship, but not making any headway.  

So, I’m kind of just stuck on step 17 and I feel like I’m just wasting time 

How is everyone else managing to get Candy Corn or is it really just hit & miss with random events?

TIA ~ kat 

Message 36 of 48 (1,064 Views)

★ Guide

I hate to bother you but do you know why I keep losing contacts and relationship storys?

Message 37 of 48 (1,007 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

NP 🙂 I will try to answer. 

Are all your contacts missing from your friends list, or just some?

Sims that have relationships with your sims can disappear when they retire and disappear from the game. They are no longer playable.

Message 38 of 48 (998 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Kelly32873 wrote:

I hate to bother you but do you know why I keep losing contacts and relationship storys?

There is an upper limit to the number of contacts you can have.  This is a shared limit with all of your sims.  Once you have hit the limit, every time one of your sims adds a new contact or relationship, an older one will disappear from one of your sims.

Message 39 of 48 (984 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@katclawsx3 wrote:

@Kelly32873 wrote:

Not sure how to earn 600 candy corn when it looks like the regular events arnt giving us any candy corn. Should I call support?

I’m having the same problem trying to earn Candy Corn. 

I’ve also tried career, hobby, & relationship, but not making any headway.  

So, I’m kind of just stuck on step 17 and I feel like I’m just wasting time 

How is everyone else managing to get Candy Corn or is it really just hit & miss with random events?

TIA ~ kat 

yes, it is just hit or miss.  There is a chance that you will earn Candy Corn with each regular event.  It is approximately once in every 4 events.  There are a few types of events that almost always give events.  If you do the good parenting events (for your baby, toddler or child) you earn Candy Corn almost every time.

Message 40 of 48 (981 Views)