Re: Hacked fifa 20

by pigugu

Original Post

Re: Case 55045733

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade U guys dont wana help us even no we have spend loads off money on fifa points
Message 31 of 69 (1,406 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yea thats wat they said to me they dont care
Message 32 of 69 (1,369 Views)

★ Novice
@firelizard They really dont care.
I cant login to ea, because account hacked and someone insert not mine email.

The funny fact, is that the connection to ea requested by my xbox user. So they can see that i am connecting with this xbox user to this ea account more then eight years!!!!
But they dont care..
Message 33 of 69 (1,353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys same thing here.They logged into my account and sold all of my tradeable players and transfered all of my coins.Spoke with EA no help at all.Same thing happened with my friends.My situation is also associated with the psn account.They logged in, enabled appear offline and logged in to fifa 20 in order to make their actions invisible.This is what ea told me.That with appear offline enabled activity cannot be tracked which is irrational because you are still accessing the game...Is there ANY way to get our players and coins back?Please help..

Message 34 of 69 (1,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me on 29th of February (during the night i think) and contacted EA - so far nothing, but after seeing your comments, I doubt anything will be done. I want to mention that i had the 2-factors authentication, i saw some codes on my e-mail in the morning, but even so - they managed to log into my account, to sell all my players and take 415k coins.

As a consequence, I don't think I'll ever play an EA game..

Message 35 of 69 (1,213 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had an open case to ea and i received my coins back , but this will take almost one month .. if your account is hacked secure your email too ,, my account was hacked two times.. first in january and after one month when i received my coins was again hacked.. but i recover my coins , go at ea help center and open a case to get help , but i remind you will take almost one month so that they can finish invastigation

Message 36 of 69 (1,133 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@pigugu Did they managed to recover your tradable players as well? 

Message 37 of 69 (971 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, you think you get the money from players back and the players too?🤦🏻‍♂️I received the value coins from the missing players 

Message 38 of 69 (964 Views)

★★★ Novice

In my case, I had ~2mil of liquid coins, so I thought they might return the players and restore the coins. But getting back players coin value is fine too.

Thank you for fast reply.

Message 39 of 69 (949 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks I’ve been hacked and lost 800k worth of players so I have opened a case to them I have put in there that the community is mad and live chat support is useless and I said that the community said that the only way of getting coins back is opening a case but it takes one month I told them I don’t want it to take a month but I’ll see what happens I guess 

Message 40 of 69 (795 Views)