by pigugu

Original Post

Re: Hacked fifa 20

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Darko, moze pomoc oko necega?
Message 11 of 69 (1,818 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too got hacked I lost my 200k team and all my coins and all my tradeable players. I will send message to ea. 

Message 12 of 69 (1,802 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can you at least tell me who my sons players were sold to? As this happened literally overnight, were they all sold at once to the same player? How much were they sold for? Again, I am literally astounded by the lack of support in this matter. 

Message 13 of 69 (1,789 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Good luck with that. Please be sure to  post EA's response here so I can read it!

Message 14 of 69 (1,788 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @RachelMessi1509 we are unable to discuss any account issues on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 69 (1,738 Views)

Community Manager

When posting on the English AHQ boards @Ackileeej we would ask that all posts are in English.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 16 of 69 (1,737 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey @RachelMessi1509 we are unable to discuss any account issues on AHQ.

Darko

I understand that. Please can you arrange for someone that call me!

Message 17 of 69 (1,725 Views)

★★ Novice

Could you please keep us updated with what happens because we all have the same issue and we get the same lack of concern from ea they just won't say anything helpful to any one 

If we gather enough of us we can make them compensate us more than we can as individuals

Message 18 of 69 (1,705 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am in the Same situation but i have -5.800.000 coins ! I opened a case to ea support and its in progress from one week. Somebody hacked my account .. i have this messaje on ps mobile ap and click on time, open origin page but didnt work , next day my account was clear from all my tradebles players (cruyf neymar mbape blank best) only the important ones , now i wait for and answear but if will be a negativ answear i thing i will try to find a lawyer becouse its something that i cant accept , i invested over 1000€ and nobody tryed to hell until now . Only words and nothing more

Message 19 of 69 (1,644 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I really hope someone gets somewhere. I am still at a loss. It is impossible to get beyond someone telling you that your account has not been compromised. This is ridiculous because it so clearly has. Putting it simply there is something dodgy going on somewhere. I think Someone in EA must know what it is. 

Message 20 of 69 (1,625 Views)