Hacked FIFA UT

by GravityRamirez69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked FIFA UT

★★ Novice

So I entered my FIFA account and for some reason all my players and coins were gone the one that took me a lot of time to do kaka was removed too and then I got an email from ea that said i violated their rules and that they removed my club please i need something an answer on what to do to get it back, thank you

Message 1 of 3 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacked FIFA UT

Community Manager

@GravityRamirez69 If you broke the Terms of Service then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team. The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (294 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@GravityRamirez69 If you broke the Terms of Service then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team. The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.
Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)

★★ Guide

Good luck with that bro! its as good as gone. You might as well quit fifa. They will never reveal who, when, where what happened. They won't provide you with any sort of proof whatsoever.

Message 3 of 3 (219 Views)