Re: Hack

by punishertrd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hack

★ Apprentice

People are clearly using a hack to remove their leader skills cooldown. I assume nothing will be done about this

Message 1 of 23 (1,211 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

You handle your sons * confidentially. Your game blows. You have destroyed a franchise. Congrats

View in thread

Message 7 of 23 (1,107 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I've noticed this also every few matches some one is spamming leader skills, but one seen most of this morning is start of match send reg soldiers out and enemy let's say nod already has Temple of nod built.

Message 2 of 23 (1,192 Views)

★★★★ Guide

ya ive been seeing this as well and it becoming very noticeable 

Message 3 of 23 (1,175 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys,

If you run into anyone that you suspect of cheating/hacking, please send in a support ticket to EA Help. Thanks!

Message 4 of 23 (1,166 Views)

★ Guide

Isn't that

Against tos agreement of naming and shaming?

Message 5 of 23 (1,153 Views)

EA Live QV Team

No, because we handle those reports strictly confidential.

Message 6 of 23 (1,126 Views)

★ Apprentice

You handle your sons * confidentially. Your game blows. You have destroyed a franchise. Congrats

Message 7 of 23 (1,108 Views)

★★★★ Guide

the problem is when we do submit a complaint we dont get any real notice on if you really checked into it or not it all seems kinda hallow 

Message 8 of 23 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Novice

No matter if we send in a report or not. EA still ain't gonna do * about it to fix it. I've sent out 3 emails and made 4 tickets all concerning hackers, the gameplay, and name of player. I have yet to hear a reply back or even see anything happen to fix it.

Message 9 of 23 (810 Views)

★★★★ Guide

ya i dont think that they care bc if people are dishing out money then they will turn a blind eye

Message 10 of 23 (789 Views)