Hack hack worse game ever

by jdoebert

Original Post

Hack hack worse game ever

★ Novice

Once again people building equipment with no harvesters and with speed. Complete bull *. Your just stealing money from people. You probably set it up to take people money.

Message 1 of 5 (305 Views)

Re: Hack hack worse game ever

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Got a replay to show, one must be able to show it, even if its a screenshot. I know hacking games like these is possible, but I have never seen it; if I did, I would want to do it just to troll my enemy. Have you ever seen 20 or more militants get clobbered by a wolverine? They scream "kill or be killed", which amuses me that they're stupid enough to pick a fight even if they have 0% chance to win.

Message 2 of 5 (297 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

No evidence = it never happened.

Message 3 of 5 (283 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Well, there's no way to disprove it unless someone tries it and fails to cheat, proving that it can't be done. Normally if a MMO cheat is found, it is normally kept secret from the rest of the community. Maybe we only have 4 or 5 cheaters amongt thousands of players. Someone has to break the game to prove that it can be cheated then it could be patched. Sometimes the alleged cheating is because there was 1 harvester hidden from view and the opponent managed to silently tech. I mean can you beat a tech player without scouting?

Message 4 of 5 (270 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@jdoebert wrote:

Once again people building equipment with no harvesters and with speed.

Then show us the recorded replay to prove it.

Message 5 of 5 (268 Views)