HUT, too many versions of the same players!

by mxflys

Original Post

HUT, too many versions of the same players!

★★ Guide

One thing I like to see EA do especially in HUT but I know they never will because its a business and its all about the extra money from buying packs but anyway this is what I would like to see is not to have so many versions of the same cards? there is way too many 90 and above same card versions of the same players and it kills the market and to me kills the HUT mode and makes it all play the same and its boring!, take a look at the market now its pretty much useless it is only March and the HUT mode is pretty much dead besides the gaming championship going on and everyone wanting the new team of the year versions of cards but once you start getting high rated cards it does not matter defense or offence or what position they play they all pretty much play the same and all have the same stats and synergy's I wish players would play to there real life counter parts and you would not have so many versions of good cards that come out way too often! maybe have a point system where you could either earn or buy only so many points a week to add and make a cap on all the other stats except for maybe that player best strength? or maybe once a month if you get a better version of the card you can increase by 2 or 3 stats instead of just the one? maybe have it where if the player doesn't play well or gets hurt you can get his points taken away or bumped down a point or two? or if he makes certain objectives, it can increase? maybe even have team stats you could increase or something just like to see more diversity with the players and teams and play more like there real life counter parts! I know its to late for something like this for NHL 20 but would like to see something like this for future games! 

Message 1 of 1 (288 Views)