HUT Squad Points Not Registering

by Evrviglnt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HUT Squad Points Not Registering

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been playing the NHL games for years and years, though I don’t put in as much time on it at some people do. This HUT season 12 I decided to try to work my way up to elite level to get the card packs, and I made it to elite 3. But each time I went back the next day to play, my points accrued had changed and I was back to Pro 1, 83 points from Elite 3. So I played a few games, notched a few thousand points, checked the point total and found I was now down by 116 points, etc. This keeps happening, I make it into elite three only find out the next day that I’m back down to Pro 3. 

So season 12 has just ended, and I look at my rank today and I find the highest rank I have is Pro 2. Silly me - I actually played a few HUT games this morning before work when I saw it had dropped me again to Pro 3.  All that work for nothing. What do I need to do to make the points I earned stick? Restart the system?

I hope somebody has an answer. I don’t wanna keep wasting my time when nothing is as it seems.

Message 1 of 4 (1,093 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HUT Squad Points Not Registering

Community Manager

Hi there, @Evrviglnt.

Your placement in Squad Battles is fluid. Meaning, your rank will drop as others are playing since they are earning more points and surpassing you. You'll need to build up a higher buffer if you plan on not playing for a bit.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,069 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Evrviglnt.

Your placement in Squad Battles is fluid. Meaning, your rank will drop as others are playing since they are earning more points and surpassing you. You'll need to build up a higher buffer if you plan on not playing for a bit.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks Aljo - that makes sense. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,063 Views)

Community Manager

@Evrviglnt 

You're very welcome. If you have any other issues, please let us know. Good luck on the ice!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,060 Views)