HUT 20, like to see Streaks added to gameplay

by mxflys

Original Post

HUT 20, like to see Streaks added to gameplay

★★ Guide

One thing I like to see added to HUT that shouldn't be too hard to put in even though the game is almost done is more ways to get bonus point or pucks while playing games besides the same objectives and milestones! how about a thing called streaks, like winning streaks without losing a game the more you win the more points you get and it can get higher and higher until its broken? maybe have shutouts, scoring on the power play, killing so many penalties in a row, games without a penalty, fights won, scoring with the same player, they could even have a random player like the pick of the day where everyday they pick a player that you have to score with for a bonus, that would make players want to go out and buy packs to get him or buy on the market so it makes those players more valuable to get,, like to see more fun things like this added to make gameplay fresh everyday I mean ok now but could be so much more I think,  maybe keep stats for players where if you can score a certain amount of goals with that player there could be something to unlock maybe another synergy or something? just something to keep the game more fresh! 

Message 1 of 3 (1,334 Views)

Re: HUT 20, like to see Streaks added to gameplay

The only problem with adding a streak bonus is it will encourage boosting further.

They made it harder to boost games with friends but it's definitely doable (oe so I'm told...)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (1,254 Views)

Re: HUT 20, like to see Streaks added to gameplay

★★ Guide

yeah, probably right, I just like to something added that makes you want to play everyday and keep the game fresh I mean its ok now with the objectives and milestones but I think it need more things to do I don't play online much or the other modes so HUT is whats fun for me I hope it can follow in Madden footsteps cause I think Madden does a good job in MUT with adding new things more often! 

Message 3 of 3 (1,246 Views)