HOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT FOR NEXT UPDATE PLEASE!!

by i11jrc4avlx0

Original Post

HOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT FOR NEXT UPDATE PLEASE!!

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I'm playing sims mobile since last week and I'm already level 26. The game was fun and addictive but there's some things that I want to be improve for the next update. 

These are:

1. BUILDINGS / DECORATIONS - I noticed when I bought stuffs for my sims especially when decorating my house, there's no selling option. I don't get it why there's no options for that. I suggest if we can sell the items that we bought to get rid of them than just put it on the junk box. And also what happen to the FLOOR MATS? Why we can't remove it. It's so frustrating. Hope it will be fix asap. I know lots of players noticed this too. Hoping for a UNDO/ REDO button when we decorate our home. FLOOR, WALLS, ROOF etc.

2. GLITCHES - I noticed whenever we ask our sim to perform an action, there's a glitch on it. Please fix it pleaseee.

3. SIMOLEONS/ SIMCASH - Would really appreciate if the prices for the items are low. Working in a long shift is not enough to pay even doing one on one with the events and to do lists. Is not enough to buy items for the sims. 

4. NEIGHBORHOOD / FRIENDS - hope for the next update for the game, we can visit our friend's home and check their sims too. We would like to know whom of our friends are friends / enemies / lovers of our sims. 

5. REAL TIME CLOCK - lol 😂 I don't know what's the exact word to describe it. But I know for the sims gameplay, they have ticking clock that runs from morning to night time. It is much better if it goes like that because it's more realistic.

6. CHANGE STORIES - I know some players made a mistake for this. Is there anyway that we can change the stories whenever we feel of changing? Hope there's an option for this 😢

7. DOING CHORES - I suggest its much better if our sim will do their tasks like they use to be. Not just a shortcut.

8. Aging - I suggest sims especially child and teens have a chance to go to school before they become an adult. It's more exciting if there's a moment in every sims daily life.

9. HOUSE / BUILDINGS - I suggest there will be atleast 2nd story of the house. So there will be more vacant rooms for the sims and other stuffs.

10. MORE STORIES - I know 19 stories is alot already but as the game progresses, I think its much better to add more stories. It will be fun and exciting!! 😁

P.S : SORRY IF THIS SOUNDS DEMANDING BUT I KNOW SOME PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH ME. We love to play THE SIMS so much that's how we care and concerned of the game so many people will also play this game. It's very fun and addictive. WE ARE very happy to know that we can play it on our mobile phones wherever we go. Hope everything that I wrote will be seen on the next update HOPEFULLY. Thank you for reading this! 😁

* KUNI *

Message 1 of 10 (1,421 Views)

Re: HOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT FOR NEXT UPDATE PLEASE!!

★★★★ Expert
That's a good list, @i11jrc4avlx0, glad you like the game too, I love it, and connecting with others has made it even better!

With regards to doormats, if you click and hold till the screen appears for stuff. Click it down on the arrow next to the cross. Then hold the mat again and it should move then. Walls and floors are changed when you click the little hammer.

Hope this all makes sense...
Welcome to the forum, and to the game!
Message 2 of 10 (1,393 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@i11jrc4avlx0Welcome to HQ.  8^)

My biggest complaint about the game is the cost of the items.  So many of my favorite items require SimCash, but you make soooo little of it during the game.  I don't mind buying some things (i.e. I paid for the piano hobby & the photography career, since I missed those events) but I don't want to keep buying simcash in order to buy items / clothes on a consistent basis.  Either the cost of items need to be in the sim coins, the sim cash cost needs to be lowered, or there needs to be a way to actually earn more sim cash during the game.

Message 3 of 10 (1,365 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I Agree with you
Message 4 of 10 (1,344 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SupermomAMS Welcome to the AHQ Forums! ☺😊

Message 5 of 10 (1,333 Views)

★ Guide

how about give people choices on suprising choices, likes : you can choose what kind of payment you will use on item :

Example :

Hot tube (2000 sim cash(thats expensive) / 25-40 luxe home tickets / 75,000 simoleons)

Illuminated Wall (200 sim cash / 10-15 super home tickets / 20,000 simoleons)

Pachira Tree (100 sim cash / 5-10 super home tickets / 10,000 simoleons)

Fish Tank (250 sim cash / 10 luxe home tickets / 25,000 - 30,000 simoleons)

Hedhedog (150 sim cash / 5 luxe home tickets / 15,000 - 20,000 simoleons)

So every player will have chance to get those item.

Message 6 of 10 (1,322 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SimKitkatz Add the chairs and table to this request. I need the chairs. They are needed for one of the hot tub interaction. ☺

Message 7 of 10 (1,310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@PaQuilter1oh yea, i didnt know about that..

Steamy Hot tube (2000 sim cash(thats expensive) / 25-40 luxe home tickets / 75,000 simoleons) (2 star, rare)

Illuminated Wall (200 sim cash / 10-15 super home tickets / 20,000 simoleons) (1 star, common)

Pachira Tree (100 sim cash / 5-10 super home tickets / 10,000 simoleons) (1 star, common)

Practically Pine Dining Table (300 sim cash maybe / 30-40 super home tickets / 30,000-40,000 simoleons) (1 star, uncommon)

Pratically Pine Patio Chair (50-100 sim cash maybe / 5-10 super home tickets / 10,000 simoleons) (1 star, common)

Fish Tank (250 sim cash / 10 luxe home tickets / 25,000 - 30,000 simoleons) (3 star?,rare maybe, only can obtained with low chance on surprising choice event)

Hedgehog (150 sim cash / 5 luxe home tickets / 15,000 - 20,000 simoleons) (3 star?,rare maybe, only can obtained with low chance on surprising choice event)

My prices maybe too expensive for beginner player, so sorry about that.. but i dont think ea will grant my wish anyway :D

Message 8 of 10 (1,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok to help build up money fast i mean fassssst, plant seeds takes average 3sim days to grow most my places i rake in 25k per sims day just on farming do make sure you evolve them as they get happier the better the income. As for ageing i put it on long life in game options. I give new borns 3days before ageing up, toddler. I give till maxed all which normally leaves 20sims days left put it back on short . Give birthday then back to long, next its stay on long age for child till they age themselves that way they max out sometimes im up with it and max quickly, i found that dont waste child learning music till teens. Now teens you dont get enough time to max all but max the important thing as when they come young adults they keep all thier stats. I pause game go through ech household member give them atleast 5 things to do unpause fast forward,but keep eye on they get in each others way sometimes and list disappears. I could tell you more but this will help. Happy exploring many cool stuff that heps play. Oh 1 other to sell go build mode and use y buttone on xbox contoller if using

Message 9 of 10 (1,185 Views)

@Bloomsm8 this is The Sims Mobile forum. The tips you're giving are great for The Sims 4, but not for The Sims Mobile. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 10 (1,172 Views)