HACKER REPORT battlefield 1

by dice-you-suck

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HACKER REPORT battlefield 1

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

How do I report someone for hacking? 

Also, do I need video proof or does people look into the person? 

The person the whole server said that he was hacking was [Edited: Player Names deleted. Naming & Shaming is prohibited on Answer HQ]

This was in 64 player battlefield 1 conquest large server

Message 1 of 3 (650 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HACKER REPORT battlefield 1

@dice-you-suck That is how you report possible cheaters and people that abuse and harass other players:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Also, the board rules state clearly: no naming and shaming, so you might want to remove that name

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (690 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Newbie

He just got banned by fare fight. Its all good(it was mid round, it felt good tbh lol)

Message 2 of 3 (645 Views)

@dice-you-suck That is how you report possible cheaters and people that abuse and harass other players:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Also, the board rules state clearly: no naming and shaming, so you might want to remove that name

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 3 (691 Views)

bf1-eye

Forgot your password or ID?

If you can’t remember your EA Account ID, password, or security code, use this information to reset things and get back into your account.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help