Gw3 feedback??

by Jerzey74

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gw3 feedback??

★★★★ Novice

I wanted to know if you can still sugg feedback? I tried looking...I have an interesting idea I would REALLY like to share! Please help

Message 1 of 6 (877 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gw3 feedback??

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Assuming you were in the closed alpha, the Picnic feedback Answers HQ is still open and available to post suggestions in, I imagine that would be your best chance of getting the feedback relayed to the development team.

If you weren't in the alpha, as Splash said you could try Twitter as that's the only other place I know of the dev team to be reachable, though I doubt they take unsolicited feedback on there.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (851 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

You can make suggestions here but would probably be better served to contact the Popcap team.

I think Twitter is your best bet?  Someone please correct me, if I’m mistaken?

Message 2 of 6 (863 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Assuming you were in the closed alpha, the Picnic feedback Answers HQ is still open and available to post suggestions in, I imagine that would be your best chance of getting the feedback relayed to the development team.

If you weren't in the alpha, as Splash said you could try Twitter as that's the only other place I know of the dev team to be reachable, though I doubt they take unsolicited feedback on there.

Message 3 of 6 (852 Views)

The feedback forum is still open, I just checked.  Use the link provided by @Travalore.

Message 4 of 6 (813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm sorry to post this on you forum... But how can I get into contact with someone from POPCAP?

Message 5 of 6 (625 Views)

@HostileCookie1 wrote:

I'm sorry to post this on you forum... But how can I get into contact with someone from POPCAP?

Twitter

Message 6 of 6 (596 Views)