Guild recruitment issues

by TAPASX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Guild recruitment issues

★★★ Novice

Generally when guild recruitment is working, if we’ve got an open slot we’re getting a steady stream of in game applicants. We’re currently at 46/50 after some members left over the course of the last several months. We’re a 260m gp guild and generally get a wide range of 700k-6M gp applicants. 

We had an issue in the past where our guild recruitment feature in game was broken and we didn’t receive any applicants for months. Our guild leader submitted a ticket here and someone did something on the backend to fix the issue. After a few days we started receiving applicants again, and a steady stream at that. It appears as though this is now broken again. 

Our GL submitted another ticket, but was met with a generic canned response(attached). There’s no way we wouldn’t have gotten a single applicant over the past 3 months in game when previously when it was functioning correctly we’d get 5-10 a day whenever we had an open slot. 

Please take a look into this issue further, as it is really hindering our guild progression in multiple areas of the game. 

Message 1 of 12 (26,546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Guild recruitment issues

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @TAPASX,

Thanks for the tag. I'll pass this thread on and see if there's any news. Once I have news to share, I'll update this thread.

Update: So I've looked into this and confirmed that there aren't any factors on the backend that is blocking applications from coming through to guilds. Findings show us applications can and are being made. This means the application drought you're experiencing isn't due to a bug or the game. 

Guild recruitment can be highly competitive and a lot of guilds use outside the game recruitment options like discord or forum to increase their changes of getting new recruits.  That may help bring in applications for you if you'd like to try those. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 6 of 12 (26,063 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@TAPASX I run a guild and we have also not recieved any in game applications in.... A very long time.
Can we have some help as well please?
Message 2 of 12 (26,487 Views)

★★ Novice
@TAPASX I’m having the same issue. It’s been weeks since we received ANY applications. We Had this issue a few years ago and it got fixed somehow but now it’s back. It’s really hard to recruit applicants outside of the game. Really hope they fix this.
Message 3 of 12 (26,471 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @TAPASX,

I'm catching this a few days after but can I check in and see how the applications are going since? Are they coming through?

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 12 (26,311 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Unfortunately nothing yet. It’s been months now, so wouldn’t have expected anything to change. 

Anything you can do to help @EA_Lanna ?

Still an issue for us, zero applications. We could use some help here. 

Bumping for visibility

(CM: Posts merged to limit spam via posting in a row)

Message 5 of 12 (26,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @TAPASX,

Thanks for the tag. I'll pass this thread on and see if there's any news. Once I have news to share, I'll update this thread.

Update: So I've looked into this and confirmed that there aren't any factors on the backend that is blocking applications from coming through to guilds. Findings show us applications can and are being made. This means the application drought you're experiencing isn't due to a bug or the game. 

Guild recruitment can be highly competitive and a lot of guilds use outside the game recruitment options like discord or forum to increase their changes of getting new recruits.  That may help bring in applications for you if you'd like to try those. 

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 12 (26,064 Views)

New players do not join our Guild

★★★ Novice

No new players join our Guild for more than a month. What might be the problem? The power of the Guild is more than 140 million, the entrance is open. Previously, there were 5-6 new players a day.

Guild:

https://swgoh.gg/g/53434/konfetnoe-korolevstvo

Message 7 of 12 (25,449 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Also, if you search for our Guild in the game by its name, it will not be visible there.
Message 8 of 12 (25,403 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna The last time the newcomers came to us on July 6, after that, on July 8, we had a free place, but no one ever took it. This could not happen just like that, because newcomers joined us very often. And here they have not appeared for a month, none at all.
Message 9 of 12 (25,402 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Hello! Do you read my message?
Did you pay attention to the fact that it is impossible to find our Guild by its name in the search? And most likely it is not in the list when people are looking for a Guild.
Message 10 of 12 (24,695 Views)