Re: Guild officer ruins guild

by lancetodd_father

Original Post

Guild officer ruins guild

★★ Newbie

I woke up this morning to see an officer had gone nuts and removed everyone from our guild then removed himself. 

Is there a way to restore the members of the guild? Or punish this guy? 

Message 1 of 6 (1,398 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No

when you enter a guild you need to take more contact.

some guilds use external chat, telegram, WhatsApp, twitter,...

Message 2 of 6 (1,240 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Omg who was it bet it was the same one who use to be in our guild ,be careful as to who you select to officer ,and yes you can use there account number if you keep that and send invite to them everyone has one ,I had three in my guild who went awall, stupid
Message 3 of 6 (1,163 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes you can read my comments I've done it before I keep numbers on all my members good and bad ones in Cass of nicname changes
Message 4 of 6 (1,160 Views)

★★ Novice

UpSithsCreekWithout aPadawan is an online family and is currently filling our ranks. We have three founding members over 2mil gp each who can finish haat and solo hardcore rancor. We alternate between normal/hardcore rancor and aat/haat so all levels can get useful rewards. We are organized, play hard, but mostly have fun. We are taking members of all levels. Raid start times are 3 and 4pm est. Come grow with us. PM me here, contact me on discord at Juniper#9980 or ally request me in game 792-924-823. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

Message 5 of 6 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my ally list has only people from my guild, so people can drop out and come back. Also, we have set up a server on discord so we can all communicate outside the game and share ally codes and work out rejoining that way.

Message 6 of 6 (945 Views)