Re: Guild analytics

by jeremyt1023

Original Post

Guild analytics

★ Novice

Can you please add guild analytics for the leader? Looking for data on participation in raids, territory wars as well as data on GP, etc. Anything that would be useful for a leader in understanding how the guild is functioning. Right now it's very laborius to figure this out.

Thank you

Message 1 of 8 (1,978 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Good suggestion @jeremyt1023 Standard smile I can pass your feedback on but I just wouldn't be able to make any guarantees on it's implementation. 

Could you go into those points a bit more for me? Why would it be good to have that for Guild Leader's in-game? Would you have more ideas on what type of analytics you as a Guild Leader would absolutely love to see?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 8 (1,898 Views)

★ Novice

Some guild mates do the absolute bare minimum and guild rewards for some events are spread evenly among all guild members. We would like to know who does this consistently and have the ability to ask them to correct behavior and if not, boot from guild. This way we can open spots for folk who want to improve their game. We also like to be able to track rankings in the 3 raids. Today we do this manually and it takes a lot of effort. It's like a full time job. So tracking participation in all guild events as well as placement in the events. Also if there is a way to download in to excel or similar a quick view of characters with rarity and gear level. Sometimes newer players want help with what to farm next and this could speed up the process.

Message 3 of 8 (1,886 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Totally agree. I would also like to see things like average raid tickets per day, average damage in raids and TB, attempted attacks in TW (for each TW and average). If possible, averaging over only the past month or so (and only in the current guild) would be great, so that it would allow guild members who are in the doghouse one month to improve their stats without having to deal with the past baggage. Having this available to both leaders and officers would be awesome! It would help me spend less time on Excel and more on SWGOH.

Message 4 of 8 (1,819 Views)

@jeremyt1023 One thing that might help you is if your entire guild registers their accounts with www.swgoh.gg . That site will keep track of the rosters and GP (both ship and character) for all members, and you can fairly easily copy/paste things into Excel from there.

[ Edited ]

@EA_Lanna if you're passing on requests for QoL improvements, one of the most frequent ones I hear about (and what I personally would love) is better Territory War tracking.  :D

Right now, TW only tracks the number of defensive and offensive banners, but it doesn't track the number of "failed" attacks. Ideally, I'd like access to a combat log that lists all the attacks and their results.

<Player X - Chirpa lead> attacked <Player A - CLS lead>. Result = Player X wins.
<Player X - Lobot lead> attacked <Player B - Traya lead> Result = Player X forfeited. (which means retreated, force closed, or lost connection)
<Player X - Jedi Knight Revan lead> attacked <Player B - Traya lead> Result = Player X lost. (which would mean they attacked, but lost, and the result was posted so now the defensive team has damage and turn meter).

Then a total tab showing the overall attack attempts, the win/loss stats, and the total banners would be helpful.

It would be hard to export all this information outside of the game, unless there was a way to link accounts to email addresses, and have data sent to the external addresses.

Community Manager
Absolutely! Great feedback guys. Standard smile Keep it up! :eahigh_file:
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 8 (1,755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am actually the leader of @jeremyt1023 ‘s Guild. I guess at one time we were tracking raid participation in the Pit and now we are manually tracking it in the sith raid and the Twars. I’d love to see :

-a percentage of raids/twars/guild events each player participated in while in the guild. I imagine that’s an easy one, just a binary solution. Entered or didn’t. 

-grand arenas entered or not (I don’t care if it is a broken part of the game or not. Even I’m outclassed every single one - this is a hot topic with me and think there is a better way to do matchups than what is happening now! But at least enter and get the basic rewards to advance and help the guild.) again, binary. 

-a way to limit damage in a raid would be helpful. We wanted to give everyone time to hit it and had strict rules on Pit raid damage limits. This one is not easy. Many could solo it and we did boot members for not being team players. But if the players then ended when they hit 600k for instance would be a help. 

-if not that, make the Pit raid harder. Everyone can do it. 

-also, make the Sith raid achievable. It is STUPID HARD. Not easier. Just achievable. There is a difference. 

And lastly. Since the last update. All the Old Republic drops are nerfed. I know y’all will say it’s nothing. But resetting the count on the day twice and getting 24 rolls at Jolee and only getting 1 shard is embarrassing. Another in my guild rolled 28 times and got 2. 

The days since active is great. Never get rid of it. We have a 2 week rule in our guild basically. 

Thanks!

Message 8 of 8 (1,728 Views)