Guild Leader Absent, All Officers Left... Must be something we can do!

by crm14916

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Guild Leader Absent, All Officers Left... Must be something we can do!

★ Novice

We’ve got a guild with a guild leader who has been absent for 145+ days. All the officers left and didn’t promote anyone... there needs to be a way to take over the operations of a guild if there is no one there to do it...

irked,

cm

Message 1 of 9 (1,418 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Guild Leader Absent, All Officers Left... Must be something we can do!

Community Manager

@crm14916 Unfortunately we would need a Guild Officer to contact us in order to look into reassigning the Guild leadership. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (1,945 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@crm14916 With issues such as this the best thing to do is speak with our live support.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'
Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat
Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
@EA_Darko,

Thank you for the reply. I already contacted the live chat support, and was told nothing could be done. No one left in the guild is an officer, and the only player with any authority is the only player absent...

Like I said, there needs to be a standard or contingency for events like this. Like allowing at least one level 85 (or highest level) player to take over after the leader is absent for a certain amount of time, etc...

Thanks anyway, though...
CM
Message 3 of 9 (1,356 Views)

Community Manager

@crm14916 Are you in contact with any of the Officers?

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
@EA_Darko,

There are no officers in the guild to contact. There are only members and the absent guild leader.
Message 5 of 9 (1,331 Views)

Community Manager

@crm14916 Unfortunately we would need a Guild Officer to contact us in order to look into reassigning the Guild leadership. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If there is no guild officers and the leader is MIA, the game should make a change that can allow for a guild vote to assign (at the very least) rank of officer to an active member with the option to replace the leader after a reasonable length of time. Think about if the officer jump guilds and then the leader is the only officer level member left, then said leader (God forbid) passes away, gets locked up, has an accident or illness that results in a coma. The remaining members should not have to leave the guild and loose earned guild tickets and tokens, and be hit with a 24hr penalty for leaving the guild to find another active guild. This kind of issue could result in loss of players as well as grounds for a valid complete refund demand.
Message 7 of 9 (1,273 Views)

★ Novice
@JodaWilliams,

Yes, this is what I was asking for in my first post...

Thank you for clarifying...

CM
Message 8 of 9 (1,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

get some organised person to gather everyones ally codes, leave start a new guild, and work through putting everyone on their ally list so they can easily join the new group

Message 9 of 9 (953 Views)