Re: [Guide] The Sims Mobile Lifestyle Rating

by sblub87

Original Post

[Guide] The Sims Mobile Lifestyle Rating

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Lifestyle Rating tracks your progress by your heirlooms, household objects, and Create a Sim items.

What’s a Lifestyle Rating?

The more you play The Sims Mobile, the better Lifestyle your Sims will have.

You can see your friends’ Ratings, too. Check out your friends list to see how you rank.

How can I increase my Rating?

Different items help your Lifestyle Rating increase.

Lifestyle Ratings are increased by improving your Sims’ home, buying clothing, earning Heirlooms, and playing your Sims’ story.

Sims Lifestyle rating.jpg

How do I get Heirlooms?

You earn Heirlooms when your Sims retire.

You can learn more about heirlooms and your Sims' retirement here: [Guide] Aging and retirement in The Sims Mobile

Message 1 of 6 (4,463 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm looking for a list with how many points you have to earn to proceed to the next level. Also for the stories, I would love to know how many points I need... 

Message 2 of 6 (2,589 Views)

Try clicking on your level @sblub87 that should tell you exactly what you unlock when. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 6 (2,579 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks for your answer. It's not really what I'm looking for, it's hard to explain since English isn't my first language. In the game you need to collect points (career, hobby, relations, xp), with every event/action you can see how many points you'll receive after completing the event, but I can't find how much points I need to go to the next level. For example: I'm now at level 27 and I have 46.228 xp points. How many points do I need to upgrade to level 28?

I have found this website but it's incomplete: https://sims-mobile.fandom.com/wiki/Cooking
Message 4 of 6 (2,551 Views)

It's really hard to tell how much XP is needed. I'll make sure I'll pass on that feedback. My level 34 is on 197,400 and at the start of the bar, maybe that helps? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 6 (2,540 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thank you very much for your help!
Message 6 of 6 (2,518 Views)