Re: [Guide] Special events in The Sims Mobile

by ParkerSpade

Original Post

[Guide] Special events in The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Complete limited time Events in The Sims Mobile for special rewards like Tickets. These Events are different from Social, Career, and Hobby Events.

TELL ME MORE ABOUT SPECIAL EVENTS

Events are available for limited amounts of time and give great rewards like Simoleons and Tickets. They are different from Social, Career, and Hobby Events.

Special items can be purchased with Tokens in the Buy/Build menu.

Events last for a few hours, so you’ll have time to come back and complete them to earn more stars.

HOW DO I START AN EVENT?

1. Special events are at different world lots. Start an event by selecting the Quest button that is above the to-do-list.

Quests button Sims Mobile

2. Change to the Events tab.
  3. Tap an available Event.
  4. Tap Start to go to the Event location.

Tap the green start button beneath the Event description.

I STARTED AN EVENT. NOW WHAT?

1. Perform actions to fill up those progress stars!
  2. When you complete the Event, or when it ends, tap your Sim to claim your rewards.

WHAT REWARDS DO I GET FOR EVENTS?

Check out the Event’s description in the Event menu to see what types of rewards you might get. Depending on your progress, you might get more or different rewards.

Event rewards Sims Mobile

TIPS AND TRICKS

• Make sure your Energy is full before you start.
    • Is your Sim low on Energy? Run home to take a power nap or use the bathroom.
    • You can also go back to the Event later on — since each one lasts a few hours, wait until your Sims’ Energy has gone back up then get back to earning those Simoleons!
  • Use a Cupcake to refill your Energy all the way up so you can keep playing sooner. Buy them or earn them from tasks on your To Do List.
  • Event options disappear? Give them a moment to reappear. If you’re rushing through the Event, they might take a while to pop again.
  • Keep in mind that while a special event is active, your sim won't be able to start another event, like a Career or Hobby event. Plan ahead!
  • Special events are a great occasion to meet your neighbors!

Source: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/the-sims-mobile-events/

Message 1 of 12 (17,912 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It seems like there are no events running lately in my game. How do I finished my daily task?

Message 2 of 12 (16,572 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @C45SIE,

After level 12, you should have special events running daily to be able to complete the daily task. If this is not the case, could you take a screenshot of your events screen and share it with us? Also, could you include your player ID in your answer?: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-How-to-find-your-player-ID-in-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6...

Thanks!
-Mai

Message 3 of 12 (16,083 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem. Soonest event starts in 13 hours. Kind of hard to finish the to do loop it's with that.
Message 4 of 12 (14,095 Views)

★★ Novice

Ya boy, I have the same problem. I'm pretty sure I did only 1 special event yesterday. But none of the special events are available today and the next one is in 10 hours, which is 3am. Can't complete my to-do list then. Bummer!

Message 5 of 12 (13,910 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Has anyone figured out why this is happening yet? This is the first day it's happened to me. I'm lvl 20 and I retired a sim for the first time yesterday (if that has any correlation)
Message 6 of 12 (12,812 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is there any solution for this?
Message 7 of 12 (12,394 Views)

To what?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 12 (12,283 Views)

★ Novice
The game said today 2 events would be available in 3 hours, so I did some other stuff, then checked again and it says I have zo wait 9 hours??
Also, from the 2 events I did so far, one didnt award me the blue house ticket, which is the only reason why Im doing those events. Im still playing on that electrical piano despite being one level from completing that hobby. Considering that I bought the hobby for 5 euros, the requirement of blue tickets is a rip off
Message 9 of 12 (12,026 Views)

★★ Novice

My Events are not showing up whats wrong i have a pretty new SAMSUNG  phone i rarely use any help? It may be too soon im not sure but nonez? THANKS

Message 10 of 12 (9,429 Views)