Re: [Guide] Be social and grow relationships in The Sims Mobile

by ragdooll123

Original Post

★ Expert
@themummyof4 I play generational and don't give my sims away regardless if I were to get the heirloom. I don't have severalsim children per generation. I know some do it to get heirloom tickets but that's not my thing. For those of us who won't give their sims away it's better for a player to know before starting a relationship should they want to marry the sim in the future and try to have the sim move in their game. It's not fair to the other player to find out at level 8 the original owner won't give up their sim. Still that person is not notified their request for move in has been declined
Message 21 of 27 (1,043 Views)

★★★★ Expert
i agree, when i first started i didn't realise, got to level 8 with never a reply... now I arrange marriage beforehand...
Message 22 of 27 (1,041 Views)

★ Expert
@themummyof4 I'm sorry that happened to you. It's happening to allot of people just reading the forum. I can only imagine what if someone does get to level 8 and the sim gets retired before you can even send a request for the move in. If you make it to the 8th level move in request to be denied is not fair either. I would think it would be better in the beginning of the relationship to have the sim be given to another player if a person chooses to give away their 10 sim kids. I just keep whatever the game gives me as far as an heir. If the sim's features happen to be out of proportion , I just fix them . I hope they add some kind of tutorial or waring before players try to start a relationship with another player's sim.
Message 23 of 27 (1,028 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Help! My sim is engaged to an NPC and he suddenly turned old. I know NPCs aren't supposed to age if your sim has a relationship with them, so i dont know why this happened and im really annoyed about it. Is there anything that can be done?

Message 24 of 27 (912 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
If you're married to them you can get a divorce in options.
Message 25 of 27 (764 Views)

★ Novice

Yes...if married go to more options and tap  rival at this point the game will put you in divorce. If your Sim isn't married you still use the same option or just select another Sim of choice and build another relationship from there.

Message 26 of 27 (667 Views)

★ Novice
Yes they can and you won't know. However, the player can't do anything hurtful to your SIM unless you permanently put them out or they retire. Then they are no longer controlled by you.
Message 27 of 27 (667 Views)