Re: Grossly UNBALANCED

by TheSplynncryth

Original Post

Grossly UNBALANCED

★★ Newbie

Yea I think it's high time my voice is heard and maybe I can gather a following about this subject. Quite frankly after plying this since Christmas I can truly say that unlike the first PS4 game I DO NOT Enjoy this AT ALL. The reasons are VERY SIMPLE and hopefully worked on soon b4 I have to sell my copy back for credit. Team play is HORRIBLE but I know that just can't be helped but the MAIN Flaw to this edition is the lv system and why its even here to begin with. Now if you are a FAIR AND REASONABLE Person then you understand that this game is COMPLETELY UNBALANCED and after awhile that * gets old and OLD HARD. It's just NOT RIGHT that if you r a low lv and/or are on a team of low lv characters and u go up against two 30's a 48 and a 23 and the highest member in your squad is 15 you pretty much know the end result to that match. Outside of scrubby team play and rage quitting, things u just have to deal with, the LEAST you at EA can do is TAKE OUT THAT LAME * LV System. It is TOTALLY NOT NEEDED and takes most of the enjoyment AWAY from this game. Now I know some of you that are so pathetic in not realizing how unbalanced this game is and is only focused on your own success in this game thru you throwing away your life and stinking up your room leveling yourself up understand that I DO NOT Give a * about your point of view or opinion about this matter. Clearly something must be wrong with your reasoning skills if you think that what I stated earlier in GROSSLY uneven matches is what this game needs.

Message 1 of 3 (715 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Not surprised to see this type of post completely ignored for 2 weeks. But.... I'll bite. Perhaps this type of game is not for you? This format is no different than the battlefield franchise of games, COD line, or even SWBF1. Online multi-player first person shoot 'em up games have advancement, unlocks, perks, etc. that come with you putting time in the game. That being said, just because someone has a weapon or a card or an ability you don't, doesn't make them automatically better than you. Someone can put 200+ hours into a game like this, unlock almost everything by merely acquiring the requirements for doing so (i.e. Time spent doing something, kills gained, etc.), and have a zero behind their level number vs your single digit, and still be a mediocre or even crummy player. You either have some ability/skill... Or you don't. What fun is there in gaining nothing for all your time spent in a game? I really can't think of a game that doesn't have you level up or gain further abilities for your time spent playing it. Frankly, I get immediately bored with a game once I've pretty much topped out with whatever can be done and your just stagnant and left killing pixels for no gain. That's when something else new and offers progression for my time gets my attention instead of a game that's become old hat. If you aren't into progression and earned abilities, stick with side scrolling 1 player games like Super Mario... But be sure to stay small (no mushrooms or fire flowers!), because that's NOT BALANCED or fair, and we wouldn't want that...
Message 2 of 3 (618 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I agree.

Trying to play H vs V is just not fun. Out of 10 games, I was only able to do anything for one game, that was because the pre-made I kept getting matched against left. I was also having spawn camping to the point where I was killed 40 times, yes 40!!!! because every time I would die I would be killed within 5 seconds of spawning. I finally just gave up and quit the game. People were just leaving who were on my team because none of us could do anything against 4 lvl 50's with full purple. I thought video games were supposed to be FUN? Well, this is NOT fun. The ratio of balence between H and V is not balanced, even in the man modes that aren't H vs V. You get Vader, Maul, Palpatine, and Boba Fett together and you might as well log off. It;s not the same for Hero's. Hero's need character that counter the Villain counterpart. Boba Fett needs a Sabine for example to counter him. Vader needs an Anakin. Maul needs an Ahsoka. Etc, etc. This would help with the balance issues. 

They need to force teams to be mixed up after each round to stop this. Either that, or make a Ranked and Unranked que. Unranked forces teams to be mixed up after each round, Ranked allows pre-mades against each other with global stats. Yes, you still earn the same thing for both modes. 

Message 3 of 3 (579 Views)