Re: Graphics NFS 2015 vs NFS Payback

by viktorpro_271

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

Let's start with the fact that I didn't insult anyone here!!! Everyone does their job including me if I was engaged in the development of the game I would not sleep at night and made it perfect! I will say that you are too low () you're a weak man you insult a man whom you do not know on the forum and think you're Superman but in reality you're a piece of *. I expressed my opinion about the game as many people do, and anything extra is not written, unlike you. If I liked NFS 2015 I did not write anything bad for it, and I still admire this game! So shut your stinky mouth and shut up

Message 11 of 12 (608 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Bileven you're an idiot with no sense of logic. You're saying to a user to either satisfy yourself for a product or else start making it yourself. Everyone has a job to do. We use product/service as a user and can comment about it, rate it as per level of usability and preference. I get it you like payback. Its not mandatory that everyone should start liking it. This discussion is about Graphics comparison. Poster has not asked about gameplay, story or your illogical comments. 

Message 12 of 12 (399 Views)