Re: Graphics NFS 2015 vs NFS Payback

by Bileven

Original Post

Graphics NFS 2015 vs NFS Payback

★★★★★ Guide

I will not write a lot and so I think it is clear that the graphics in NFS Payback just terrible!!! Is this really the level of the 2018 game? Why graphics in NFS Payback became worse than in NFS 2015?

My PC configuration

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 
G
PU ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1070 O8G GAMING
RAM  Kingston HyperX Predator [HX432C16PB3K2/16]
SSD  Samsung 850 Pro 

Need For Speed 2015

yq1q7aiICnA.jpg

Need For Speed Payback 

LyQN63MqL-g.jpg

Message 1 of 12 (8,964 Views)

★★ Apprentice
yea, 2015 graphics/post process effects were better, but note that payback has day/night cycle
Message 2 of 12 (8,894 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

This is not a discovery of the century!! Most games have a day and night cycle starting with GTA and this does not justify the developers!!! The fact that the Ghost games is very lazy people and do not want to make quality games they just make money on us

Message 3 of 12 (8,875 Views)

★★ Apprentice
well 2015's story was bad, payback's was good, both pros patch * up

does this mean ghost games is always lazy

xd
Message 4 of 12 (8,866 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What did you expect? A game with only one time setting will always look better than one with a time cycle.

Message 5 of 12 (8,843 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sorry, this made me laugh.  the 2015 NFS was 100% eye candy, filled with glitches, flawed game play, story line.  Like the fact I could be racing against someone, that would be on the party line and talk like they aren't doing anything...  

The graphics are overblown, because that was actually the only selling point they had. 

Then there is the issue of what the effects are...  for the most part, NFS 2015 was set 100% at night, on a wet, rainy night, entirely in the metro.  Payback is Desert land, dry and dirty..  with far less "sparkle", that arcs on Day and night time frame (including Dusk and Dawn).   So, the ambiance alone, would downplay the graphics... 

But, I wouldn't mind a rain shower for Off-Roading, turn it into a Mudding..  but the low profile cars would be 100% useless.

Message 6 of 12 (8,827 Views)

★★ Apprentice
"The fact that the Ghost games is very lazy people and do not want to make quality games they just make money on us"

Wow, really? If that was true, then why bother adding updates and additional content? They could just grind out the games, since they are being lazy and only want to "make money on us".

Need for Speed 2015 was the first (and so far only) of the games to limit it's game relative time to a specific portion of the day. It also was the only game to limit to a specific time of weather..

Ghost tends to place more priority in other areas, just like everyone else..

But, if it's just being lazy, I am sure you could do better. So, let me know when you develop a game that rivals NFS.. I will be happy to give it a look... then you can tell about how others are being "lazy". In the mean time, lazy would be the guy claiming others are so, whilest they sit and do nothing.. THAT is lazy.!!
Message 7 of 12 (8,824 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Bileven

>forza
Message 8 of 12 (8,792 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

You tell me @Bileven when was the global update to NFS Payback? What big changes did you make in the game?
I will answer you that there were no global changes in the game! As there was a children's drift and remained a game created for children 10 years! And this game is played by more adults who have wealth and I would pay for DLS if it were worth it

7_C1RHXqFmo.jpg

Message 9 of 12 (8,738 Views)

★★ Apprentice
lol.
1- Your an idiot.
2- You make no sense, especially in the flow of the conversation.
3- Your opinion is biased, based on assumptions and myth. Just because you think something, does not make it so.
4- If you don't like it.. do something else. If your only goal is to trash talk, you only prove Point #1..
5- If you can't do better, and you complain because someone else doesn't meet your standards... IT IS YOU!!

I back my original claim, you are the one being lazy, because you are criticizing the developers that did, while you do nothing but complain.

" I would pay for DLS if it were worth it" --- THEN DON'T and move on. Get the corncob out of your backside and go do what you like, and appreciate.. Quit trying to be an arse, just so you can only prove you are an idiot, because that is all you are doing.. trolling for a fight, but proving to all the world just how stupid you can be,

BTW, since Staw Wars Galaxies, NO game developers have been brave enough to do a full "global" update.. the number of *-ants like you will not account for the loss of actual paying customers.

So, to recap... If you think the Developers should change, just to suit YOU.. You are an idiot. If you think other people should tailor their preferences to your slack-jawed opinion.. You are an idiot.

If you think ANYTHING you have to express, has ANY bearing on changing the minds of anyone, simply because it's YOUR opinion.. then you are the biggest idiot in the freaking world...
Message 10 of 12 (8,731 Views)