Grand Arena Reschedule

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Grand Arena Reschedule

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

A message from CG_SBCrumb:

"Hi Holotable Heroes,

We experienced some issues with the sign up period for the March 3rd Grand Arena overlapping with the Review period of the previous Grand Arena, detailed here. We will be rescheduling this event to start 3/5 and allow players the full time to join from 3/5/19 - 3/6/19 (Starting at 2:00pm Pacific/20:00 UTC).

Please note that the Grand Arena starting later today will be canceled with an update shortly and you do not need to set defenses. In order to accommodate this change, the Review period for this event will be 16 hours long instead of the usual 24 hours."

Link to announcement here.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 1 (714 Views)