Grand Arena Lock in

by chillindo81

Original Post

Grand Arena Lock in

★★★ Newbie

24 hour preview period, which there's nothing to really to preview.  Then there's is a 24 hour lock in period....

Why oh why for the long 24 hours of lock in period can't I make ANY changes to my defensive squads!??? I should be able to make changes to my defensive team's and/or where I place them right??  Any mistakes or accidents that happen on defense can be fixed in that time period.   At least make it editable for 12 hours of the 24 hour lock in period.  Please 

Message 1 of 4 (666 Views)

Re: Grand Arena Lock in

★★ Apprentice
Great idea, I would love to see the ability to adjust your defensive squads in GA. I am always so hesitant to place squads incase I make a mistake.
Message 2 of 4 (551 Views)

★★★ Guide

Agreed - or at least you can change it for 23 hours - and then the last hour everything you place locks in automatically - I can buy that.

Then has guild leaders we could ask players to change compositions or locations.

Or even if you got a 15 minute timer - so if you looked and was like "oh dayum I did what with CUP?" you could fix it quick. 

I set up teams - it's the work around for this... but with the new mode banning certain toons.... I can't rely on those pre-built teams.... mistakes are gonna happen now.

Message 3 of 4 (485 Views)

★★ Apprentice
The bets fix for me with GA so far is the placement of squads if you forget to place down defences. It places down the exact same squads used in your first GA round. However, I still think being able to change teams is vital. Mistakes in placement of a leader (ie: confusing biggs and wedge) can be crucial.

Thankfully that TW is over. The new TW's are getting more and more interesting, really bringing back my love to the game mode.
Message 4 of 4 (411 Views)