Re: Grainy graphics in Battlefield V

by SnakeEyesPC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Grainy graphics in Battlefield V

★ Novice

Hello,
Whenever I play Battlefield 5, I see grainy graphics in most of the maps including singleplayer one of the most affected map is Rotterdam. Specially while looking at the dark corner of a room, at the sky. I repared the game twice, reinstalled the game  I also updated the BIOS, Graphics driver, but it didn't work. In Battlefield 4 if I set the post processing to Ultra only then I see grainy graphics a little ( Not noticable), but in BF5 it does a lot and there are many graphical bug in BF5 singleplayer. On the otherhand there are no problem in BF1, BF3, Metro Exodus, GTA 5, Counter Strike GO. I got Battlefield V with Zotac RTX 2080. I'm trying to findout where is the problem where the problem in my GPU or Game.

Please someone help me to find it out. My PC specification has been given below.

Processor: Core i7 9700k

Motherboard: ASUS Z390 - E Gaming

GPU: Zotac RTX 2080 8GB AMP

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 16 GB (8 X 2) BUS 3200 MHz

SSD 1TB samsung evo 970 evo plus

Monitor: Samsung JG50 27 inch 27 inch 1440p 144 hz curved (VA panel)

PSU: 850W

Click here to see some captured screenshots.

Message 1 of 14 (14,312 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey @CervicalVertebra 

try setting to off in the video settings the chromatic aberration,film grain,vignette and lens distortion and check back to see if it got any better!

View in thread

Message 3 of 14 (14,250 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

i haven't had this issue directly maybe try cycle through the levels of graphics in game (low, medium, high, ultra) like just sit there and click through them a couple times and see if it changes anything since those are on the fly changes...

Message 2 of 14 (14,282 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey @CervicalVertebra 

try setting to off in the video settings the chromatic aberration,film grain,vignette and lens distortion and check back to see if it got any better!

Message 3 of 14 (14,251 Views)

★ Novice

@SnakeEyesPC Thank you very much.
Problem solved.

Message 4 of 14 (14,169 Views)

★ Guide

@CervicalVertebra 

Glad i helped! Wink

Message 5 of 14 (14,112 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Really helpful! i like to play GTA 5 on mobile or apk.

Message 6 of 14 (13,989 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also same problem in my pc but could not find any solution for this processor.

Message 7 of 14 (13,988 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I did all that but the game is still looking bad, as if there was a grid mesh on the screen.

What can be?

Message 8 of 14 (13,178 Views)

★ Novice
@Teniente1987 Just like me nobody can answer this weird grid mesh that is seen especially when there is a lot of vegetation.
Message 9 of 14 (12,370 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@MacGr00ber It is really very frustrating to buy an AAA game and not even play the singleplayer campaign.
Message 10 of 14 (12,344 Views)