Re: Glitches progress is gone

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Glitches progress is gone

[ Edited ]
Some times when I play I would have quite a lot done but when I come back to the game later on, I find that it hasn't saved it and brought me back before I repaired an object or spent coins on something. Like a few minutes ago I aged up my sims kid to a toddler and the party tab was glitched and wouldn't load. I clicked go to party and it froze. So I turned it off, turned it back on and his kid was still a baby and the event he was doing was still at the beginning.
Message 1 of 9 (794 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@whackywhippet234 There is a known bug about progress not saved. There are numerous posts in the Bug Report Section of these Boards.

Here is a link to one of themDisappointed

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Cloud-Save-Glitch-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6669580#M192

But if you search under Save Lost and Progress not Saved you will find more of them. EA knows about it and they are working on it. It has happened to me too.

😉😊

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (938 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@whackywhippet234 There is a known bug about progress not saved. There are numerous posts in the Bug Report Section of these Boards.

Here is a link to one of themDisappointed

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Cloud-Save-Glitch-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6669580#M192

But if you search under Save Lost and Progress not Saved you will find more of them. EA knows about it and they are working on it. It has happened to me too.

😉😊

Message 2 of 9 (939 Views)

Ok thanks and another thing, usually when u complete an event, every now and then it will ask you if you want to watch a video or not to increase your rewards or the mailboxs will have a play button above them for a chance to get good stuff. Right now though, I'm not getting any options for that and I don't know why. On one add I accidently hit a lock button but after that ad, I still had option to watch other ads by completing an event or mailbox.
Message 3 of 9 (782 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@whackywhippet234 We only get those ads at random times through the day. I was getting them a lot through the day but they have slowed down recently. I know when I first started playing some of the ads were objectionable and I clicked on something and it took me to an ad choices webpage. Maybe that's what you clicked? 😮

Message 4 of 9 (772 Views)

That wasn't it because it never took me to a page. I still got ads yesterday and today. It was after the glitch I got that the optional ads stopped
Message 5 of 9 (752 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@whackywhippet234 I've been trying to see if I could see the lock you were talking about but I can't find it. Sometimes I get the ad prompt when I complete an event and sometimes it just pops up on the home mailbox or one of the mailboxes around the different venues in town. I'm sorry I couldn't find what you were asking about but if it pops up I'll let you know. 😊

Message 6 of 9 (735 Views)

[ Edited ]
It's usually up top where it says collect your rewards.
Edit: I just got on today and it looks like it's an option again.
Message 7 of 9 (717 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@whackywhippet234 Oh that lock! I think it means it's locked until you watch the entire add, especially those adds. There's usually a colored bar at the bottom that has to run all the way across the screen and then you can go back to the game. When I first started playing, there was a countdown clock in that corner to tell you how long it was going to take for the ad to be done.  Now they have the lock there and we just have to watch and wait. 😉😊☺

Message 8 of 9 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
Yeah, I didn't think that had anything to do with the problem. So since it's working again, I guess we are good for now. I'm glad it is because I'm trying to save up and unlock the 4th sim slot. Ugh it's so expissive and I'm only at 34 sim bucks. I can't buy anything online so the struggle is real. I'm just completing quest and watching ads... that's all I can do rlly. (Besides making my sims work and do hobbies all day) edit: i bought the dress today, yay!!!
Message 9 of 9 (684 Views)