Glaring issues that need to be fixed

by powerlifter450

Original Post

Glaring issues that need to be fixed

★★ Guide

Hi,

Ive said any number of times that this game has some serious issues. Youll end up with a ton of one star reviews if they arent resolved.

Random game freezes, unit build times are horrifically slow. Then movement speeds are atrotious. Are units meant to move as if they are being encased in cement? This basically goes for all units in case you're wondering. 

I cant recommend this game to anyone in this abysmal state. I expected better of an EA studio. Ive played EA games for a very long time but, Im thinking of avoiding every one of them if even small mobile games cant be fixed. To say Im irate and disappointed is only scratching the surface.

Message 1 of 5 (574 Views)

Re: Glaring issues that need to be fixed

★★★★★ Newbie

You should give the game some time to develop as is needed to improve the player's experience

Message 2 of 5 (470 Views)

★★ Guide

Im trying to be patient. Update 1.2.0. Has now made the game unusable in any fashion.

Message 3 of 5 (448 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

The match making needs to be fixed, of course. But other than that, I'm finding the game to be quite fun since the update.

Message 4 of 5 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It sounds like you're having performance issues there, most of us aren't having those, definitely take a visit over to bug reports with your device info.

@goatyogurtA lot of matchmaking stuff will get smoothed out post launch, a lot of the weirdness with it is due to lack of players, hard to know any actual issues might exist until that's solved.

Message 5 of 5 (406 Views)