Re: Give Maul his block!

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Give Maul his block!

★★★ Guide

Give Maul his block, maybe make it the weakest block with the highest stamina cost but he should have a lightsaber block, It won't imbalance the game, or if it does make a compromise in another area. 

Message 1 of 10 (1,185 Views)

EA DICE Team

I think he would be too powerful with a block, personly. He is very high speed all over the place kind of hero and can do a lot of damage with really good CC to the game.

/Atic

Message 2 of 10 (1,173 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I agree with @EA_Atic. Maul is now very good/powerful/cool enough. His agile dodge is better than the others also he can deflect blaster projectiles by his spin attack with high accuracy (maybe all of you know it). IMO he is well balanced. Standard smile

Message 3 of 10 (1,161 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I think giving Maul blocking ability would ruin him completely. He regenerates so much and is so agile, that with addition of one star card, which allows you to kind of block, he is unbeatable. Adding a block would just make you campy and regeneration would have to be lowered.

Message 4 of 10 (1,155 Views)

★★ Pro

Have to agree that he would be way over powered with a block and the darkside are probably powerful enough as is. 

It does feel weird though that he can't block a lightsaber. Saying that the same goes for Yoda. Perhaps make it so Mauls(and Yoda) dash deflects saber strikes. Or make it so that while dodging they block saber strikes. It just doesn't feel right that two saber wielders can't actually block a lightsaber they should be able to in some capacity even if it's a small capacity. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,133 Views)

★★ Pro

also agree with @EA_Atic @Sati_Sati @Rogue_Manda_YT @Tinogiggedy

Maul is fine the way he is. Solo/Clone Wars skin with mechanical legs would be good though.

Message 6 of 10 (1,114 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@SnowmanHD That skin would be nice, unless you mean the spider legs :D

Message 7 of 10 (1,089 Views)

★★ Pro

@Rogue_Manda_YT

Hahaha, no. The spider legs thing was just silly!

Message 8 of 10 (1,087 Views)

EA DICE Team

I would love to see a spider Maul or even a metal legs Maul. :D

<----- Clone wars fan. 

/Atic

Message 9 of 10 (1,071 Views)

★ Apprentice

Imagine blockless Maul in today's environment, will you sruvive for 1 or 2 minutes?

Message 10 of 10 (806 Views)