Re: Getting Conflicting Info / Not Getting Certain Dog Tags

by VIP-AHMAD-007

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

@Navigando, that depends on how you define the Hero status.

You can be a Hero and your progress (which I believe still counts in the background) would mean rour rank would be "Expert" for example.

In my case it says "Champion", but my real rank would be "Guide" I think.

So "Hero" is not the maximum level in my opinion, it is something special that you can get while still being on a certain rank.

Standard smile

Message 11 of 14 (653 Views)

@Ourumov13 @Navigando @SterlingARCH3R

You don't need to be the MAX possible rank to become a Champion/Hero.

You simply be active and keep helping others, and if the CM's Team think someone deserves is to become a Champion, then they'll promote you.

And "Champion" is the first step you need to reach before you can even become a Hero!
And same as for the Champion, the CM's will promote you if they mean it's time for you to become a Hero. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 12 of 14 (641 Views)

★★★ Pro
Hello,

As my friends mentioned about those dog tags,

1️⃣ Best Community in the world: you can get it from a Game Changer during a stream / event / challenge or normal giveaway on their social media.

2️⃣ Game Changer: those are youtuber and players who helped DICE testing the games before it release and shared there ideas with them.

3️⃣ Dreaming about war: its for players who joined the closed Alpha and completed the challenge at that time back in 2016 before the game release.

4️⃣ Answer HQ: its for AHQ heros on this forums you have to be selected by CMs after being a champion. And there is no time frame or ranking progress for it as if you are helping others consistently you might be picked from other champions to be a champion as it is the last rank before the hero. Below link will explain more about it.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/ranks#ranks

5️⃣ DICE Friends: for this dog tag there is a nomination every quarter of the year and the community will vote for people who deserve to be a DICE Friend (youtubers, events, helping out the community and more reasons)

6️⃣ I Was There: this dog tag officialy you can get it if you attened a real life event like Gamscom last few months. And sometimes you can find people doing a giveaway or in game challenge to obtain this dog tag.

7️⃣ FridayNightBattlefield: there is an event hosted by DICE every Friday and there is challenges to complete to be awarded with this dog tag, more details below.

www.fridaynightbattlefield.com

8️⃣ The only dog tag you can get it via online is the Online Phantom (link below)

https://t.co/MMNcelMTPz

▪Helpful Answer? 》Grant +XP ✔
▪Problem Solved? 》Accept it as Solution! ✔

Regards,
DICE Friend,
VIP-AHMAD-007

Follow me on twitter @gaming_uae

Message 13 of 14 (617 Views)

★ Guide

Please read this article and then you will know.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answers-HQ-Announcements/Hero-Program-FAQ/m-p/1378940#M21

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers.

Message 14 of 14 (562 Views)