Generic boots FIFA 21

by Irishmen04

Original Post

Generic boots FIFA 21

★★★ Novice

The latest updates have made countless players wear generic boots. Although EA people may not think this is a big deal it drives some of us with OCD crazy. I don’t want to start a new career mode because of it. I am not the only one going crazy over this. Please get it fixed ASAP. 

Message 1 of 5 (543 Views)

Re: Generic boots FIFA 21

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @Irishmen04.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (509 Views)

Generic Boots

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have had a bug for a month regarding generic boots on hundreds of players. I have already made a thread about this, as have others but EA doesn’t give a crap. Terrible customer service. How pathetic they can’t get this fixed. It’s on the main updated rosters at the Home Screen. It is frustrating because I don’t want to start a career mode with all of these players having generic boots. STOP only caring about FUT and stupid VOLTA!

I don’t want to delete my profiles and redo my sliders, control preferences, delete saved career modes etc. 

Fix this EA!

Message 3 of 5 (456 Views)

Re: Generic Boots

★★★ Novice

7 hour update and still we have generic boots. Why is this happening? Why is EA not fixing this issue? Why is it being ignored? What is the reason? 

Message 4 of 5 (385 Views)

Re: Generic Boots

★★★ Novice

Is anyone else having this issue? 

if you download the latest rosters Christian Pulisic has generic white/orange boots and it’s the same case for many other prominent players. Also entire teams have generic boots in MLS. If you have a few minutes please let me know if this issue is happening to you too. Thanks!

Message 5 of 5 (306 Views)