Genealogy: Do you have one family line or others through your generations?

by Simfanatic08

Original Post

Genealogy: Do you have one family line or others through your generations?

★★★★★ Expert

I'm curious to know if people have played one family line throughout their generations or if they have changed surnames during some of them.

I started out with the Renaldi family and had them for 5 generations. Then because of my love for the tv show Vikings, I had the Lothbrok family for 4 generations. Those generations I really loved playing! Although I kept having to Google Norse names! Now I'm starting over with the Morgan family.

I find for myself that changing families keeps me from getting bored. I'm sure though there are others that find enjoyment out of continuing the family line. 

Tell me about yours and what generation you're on!

Message 1 of 5 (456 Views)

Re: Genealogy: Do you have one family line or others through your generations?

Champion (Retired)

@Simfanatic08 I'm on the 5th Generation and the Second Family line. 😁

Message 2 of 5 (447 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I am now playing the 10th generation of the Mortina Dynasty...
Message 3 of 5 (441 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I'm on the sixth last name because I keep having daughters who get married and take their husbands' last names. There were two sons who got married but didn't have kids. I actually found a website for making a Sim family tree to keep them all straight...😅 They're all random. I just click the dice until I get a name combination that I like. I was on a streak of girls whose names end in "a". Katrina, Sophia, Serena, and now Adriana. Adriana's brother Connor even married a woman named Angelina.

I'm thinking of starting a new family and redecorating my house when I retire this generation. 

Message 4 of 5 (429 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I'm still playing the same family line I started with - the 8th generation was just born in the Miria family.  

Message 5 of 5 (412 Views)