Original Post

Gear drops

★★★ Newbie
Gear drops suck! Go through battle 45 times and get 4 or 5 pieces of gear
Message 1 of 7 (952 Views)

Re: Gear drops

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @The12Respect

The chance to get gear is random so you will notice sometimes you go through a lot of battles and it feels like you don't get what you need. At other times though you'll get a lot of gear. It tends to even out.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 7 (924 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had same issue - trying to farm 50 MK7 BioTech Implant Prototype Salvage. On the first 49 pcs. I got 1 for 4-5 played battles.

Until now I have played 15 battles for getting the last 1!!! And not any “luck” yet.

That is NOT a bug! Statistically that is way beyond explanation!

Either it is

1. deliberate programming, to make sure gamers buy credits.
  2. If it really “bad turn of the ol' RNG” the randomize function REALLY needs to be reworked – we’re paying players, and this is a scam.
Message 3 of 7 (738 Views)

★ Apprentice

Drop rates are terrible these days...It was much better last time ~ a year ago, even for char shards.

Disappointing af...

Message 4 of 7 (729 Views)

★★★★ Novice

More and more characters coming in almost monthly but gear is the problem, and it is becoming a greater problem with so many chars to upgrade. This must be intentional so people feel they need to buy more stuff to carry on

Message 5 of 7 (696 Views)

★★ Guide

Welcome to RNG. Try farming the vets. 

Message 6 of 7 (661 Views)

★★★ Novice
Not in the slightest. I've found that when gear Does drop, nomally only two to three items will drop before it returns to no gear drops for multiple battles again.
Message 7 of 7 (557 Views)