Re: GeForce Game Ready Driver 388.43

by xxxCROMxxx

Original Post

GeForce Game Ready Driver 388.43

Community Manager

If you are an NVIDIA GPU user and your hardware and OS combination is compatible with the new 388.43 driver set, downloading and running a clean install of those drivers is strongly advised.

I will leave the comments open on this post so you can let us know if those drivers provide a more consistent performance in terms of frame pacing and lack of 'stutter'.

barry.png
Message 1 of 5 (1,260 Views)

★★ Guide

hmm my performance is pretty good atm for the old girl, this one might put 'er over the top   lol

Just a reminder to have a restore point in case anything goes South, just a suggestion  Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (1,211 Views)

★★ Guide

Well, it appears the game operates better than before.  I was getting bad studdering in tunnels but that has not been happening since I updated the driver.   

Message 3 of 5 (1,080 Views)

★ Guide

Hello!

I know this discussion may be off topic but since I created some topics and no one from EA reply on them I consider this a good way to get your attention and maybe an answer.

NFS Payback is... almost 70-80% a disaster and I will try to do my best and explain why you guys need to fix what is left to be fixed at this moment:

1 Upgrade system

- Who on Earth comes with the idea of using cards and an gambling machine to upgrade your car? I often spend at least 30-40 minutes just to get the right balance for an single car and this is very very annoying. Upgrading cars should take a maximum of 1-2 minutes considering that an player has enough money in game and has unlocked all ultimate upgrades.

- You can fix this by combining more than 3 perks in one card, (since rebuilding another upgrade system is very unlikely to happen), but make them easy intuitive: If you buy an engine block I don't want any "airtime" improvement on it. Speaking of airtime... it really makes things worst when it is higher than 5.0 on most cars and maybe you should delete this upgrade "thing" and replace it with an "suspension" upgrade "thing" and bring "airtime" as an option in live tuning menu.

2 Live tuning

- It's a good thing to have live tuning outside the garage but... there is a big lack of options that are missing and should be bringed back from NFS 2015. And I think most of them should be available on NFS Payback.

3 Pursuits

- I'm not the only player who asks for free roam pursuits so I think you already know that cops should be spread in the world map and we should be able to start a pursuit as soon we get a few close calls, speeding or world damage. Also... remove the damn checkpoint route and let us enjoy running free as much as we want.

- Also the confiscation of cars after a few times of getting busted will make the game more fun.

4 Online gameplay

- At this moment the online gameplay is a disaster. I almost can't play more that 1 hour in a lobby because most players are enjoying ramming each other. An "disable collision" option would be nice to have to avoid being crashed by other players.

- Event types: Make one type of events for each speedlist and an "mixed" option that includes all gameplay modes just on how NFS 2015 had. This time include drag and drift events as well.

- Car choice: Let us choose any car we want in multiplayer at any time we want. You set the limit of only 2 cars at this moment this is bad.

5 Car level

- All cars should be able to reach level 399! Nothing more to say here.

6 Steering wheel support

- As I said before: any car game without an steering wheel support is a bad game. 

!!! Funny thing to say!!! Some time ago I was starting to play Battlefield 4 and by mistake I turned my steering wheel while in game and guess what... I could turn around! At that time NFS Rivals was out too and... no steering wheel support. I guess car racing games fans should migrate to games like Battlefield or FIFA to practice steering wheel gameplay? lol...

- Serious now... please add steering wheel support for NFS Payback!

7 Graphics

- I can't say the game has bad graphics but some weather effect should make the game look much better. At this moment hasn't any drop of water on streets and this feels too "dry".

Have a nice day!

I will open a new topic with this requests just to make sure all other NFS players can vote and reply to this.

Message 4 of 5 (733 Views)

★★★ Guide

WHAT about the E46 OFFROAD and RUNNER Buildshttps://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/news/nfs-payback-car-list Summed up by me here:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Missing-Builds-Cars-and-Rake-Trackwidth-Tuning/td-p/64558... or ANY OF the TRACKWIDTH and stuff and PAINT WRAP slots that EVERYONE has been going on about?!?!
(Posting HERE GAIN because NOBODY at EA has responded)

Message 5 of 5 (600 Views)