Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Garage Limit

by Unicomessina

Original Post

Garage Limit

★★★★ Novice

I really hope that NFS learned from their last game that we need an unlimited garage capacity or have a warehouse to store as many cars as we want along with the usual 5 cars in your main garage. Is there anyone that can confirm this?? It kills me in Need For Speed 2015 when I have to sell some of my creations just to make room for new cars. I want to be able to create the ultimate garage and collect every single car in the game.

Message 1 of 7 (5,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, That was why I myself did not get NFS 2015. In Payback there are now 5 types of cars so I believe that there will be more garage space or no limits whatsoever. Honestly I would buy the game only if it had unlimited garage space.

Message 2 of 7 (5,230 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

I advise you to wait for EA Play 2017 and more info in the coming months, I do not have the slightest intention of making digital pre-order. I was disappointed by NFS2015 unfortunately, and I will not make the same mistake..

Message 3 of 7 (5,216 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

So what was mentioned at EA Play was that you will have a 5 car garage but then you will also have a limitless warehouse similar to NFS 2015, so there IS NOT a limit in NFS Payback

Message 4 of 7 (5,176 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Actually EA has confirmed that there will be unlimted garage space, they admitted that they did a mistake with the last game. But still they havent said too much about the new game, etc we dont know what the MP would be like. Except from that it probaly will be online sessions, but i think the best is too wait for Gamescom because there they will reveal rest of the secrets.

Message 5 of 7 (5,081 Views)

★ Guide

they confirmed at EA Play that there is unlimited garage space. 

Message 6 of 7 (5,057 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@144sxKTM  Good news...N.F.S. Payback has a unlimted garage and a wonderful full editor in the Customization department too..you're gonna like it!

Message 7 of 7 (5,003 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help