Gameplay

by Jack133333

Original Post

Gameplay

★★★ Newbie

I have played NHL since 05’ when it was realesed on the GameCube. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my experience playing and the overall atmosphere of the game. I feel this is what is lacking recently in the newer games. The different cutscenes, intros, celebrations we would get before the game the or after a cup victory. I’ve found myself missing the intros to the game when you could see the players walk out of the locker room and sometime an anthem would play or other times the team would walk through their logo. I’ve always thought that was so cool. I’ve also been missing the atmosphere of the crowd chanting saying “we want the cup” or “take him out” and things like that. I also wish the crowd would get lowder in recent games after a goal or big hit. I don’t think these sort of things would be a big problem to add to NHL 19 since they’ve been in the games before. Just bring them back as long as 5 man goal celebrations. This could enhance the enjoyment when playing these games and make it a lot more fun to play.  

Message 1 of 2 (722 Views)

Re: Gameplay

Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback @Jack133333, we do appreciate it.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (702 Views)