Gameplay Footage

by spIash_damage

Original Post

Gameplay Footage

Champion (Retired)

I can't be the only one who enjoys watching others play continuously (as opposed to short clips of montage-worthy moments)?

I was outnumbered in Soil Survivor and pulled off a nice comeback.  Please note, my taunting (at the end) was in regards to the stump trying to finish me with a corner shot; I almost never taunt and believe corner-shooting (especially in third person) is LAME.  I couldn't help myself:

If anyone has questions or comments regarding my gameplay, don't be shy to ask.  If I had more time, I'd do voice-overs and explain my decisions.

=]

Message 1 of 14 (1,152 Views)

Re: Gameplay Footage

Champion (Retired)

I LOVE using the Alien Flower and think more people would, if they'd grasp the concept of the Spore Mist's lingering effect (if you know where your opponent is headed, just shoot the ground in front of them):

Message 2 of 14 (1,145 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Not at all.  I enjoy the videos from time to time.

Message 3 of 14 (1,130 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hahaha get in line for the butt kicking.

Message 4 of 14 (1,126 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I love alien flower too, I love stuffy but alien is my favourite :D
And she is beautiful :D

Message 5 of 14 (1,112 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Killed by the continuum .... a sad ending to what could've been an epic battle.  

Message 6 of 14 (1,075 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@pandareno1999 
We mentioned people changing teams during star events and I found this video that reminded me of the very conversation (switching teams to balance servers).

We ended up losing but I think we could've won, if the goal was 100 frags.
=]

Message 7 of 14 (1,073 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@spIash_damage that z7 was creepy.  Like waking up to someone starring at you.  And technically you should of died because he used gravity grenade and impkata on you.

Message 8 of 14 (1,066 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@dwooten77 and I decided to see what happens when the continuum closes in SS:

Message 9 of 14 (1,009 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Nothing special; just impin around.  I think more people should use longer double jumps like the few at the start of this video: 

Message 10 of 14 (939 Views)