Re: Game update reset guild activity in raid

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Game update reset guild activity in raid

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Tonight's game update came unannounced, and affected our guild hRancor raid hits. 2 members posted before the update, while at least 5-10 players got kicked out after completion and posted 0 points, affecting payouts. Normally we have 15-20 players solo this event, and today only 2 were due to this. 

24 hour notice of game downtime would be nice, so that raid timing can be planned around outages.

Ally code 198-854-969 for reference.

Message 1 of 2 (561 Views)

Re: Game update reset guild activity in raid

Community Manager

Hi @Haus_of_pain13, thanks for sharing that feedback. In the meantime for future announcements, I'd encourage keeping an eye on the Game Updates section in the STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes forum as all announcements are shared there asap.  

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (528 Views)