Game time can’t be changed

by craydane

Original Post

Game time can’t be changed

★ Apprentice

Time change 

I need help, I changed my time last October and then moved to Germany and changed my game time again. Now savings time happened again and I can’t change my time 

Message 1 of 10 (1,115 Views)

Re: Game time can’t be changed

Community Manager

Hi @craydane

If you've used your two payout time slot changes within a year, there won't be another opportunity to adjust it again until 12 months after the first payout time slot change.  For more information on this, please check out; How to change your reward payout time 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 10 (1,093 Views)

Re: Game time can’t be changed

★ Apprentice

Why does daylight savings time count as a change. People move throughout the year and then can’t change for the time zone difference. 

I need to change my time again from the recent time change. 

Message 3 of 10 (1,085 Views)

Time change

★ Apprentice

All I did was change my time on daylight savings time twice in the last few months and move 6 time zones and I can’t play the game in my local time zone.
What a way to treat players who have played the game for several years.

just want to play the game at 1200, 1800 and 2100 in my local time zone as I have played for over 4 years!!! 

no one will help me because I used my two changes!!! For daylight savings time!!!!!!

then I moved 6 time zones!!!!!!

Message 4 of 10 (1,087 Views)

Re: time setting change

★ Apprentice

People move time zones and that’s more than changing twice a year for DST!!!

why is DST counted as a time change! 

why can’t there be 3 or 4 permitted time changes! 

Message 5 of 10 (1,033 Views)

Re: Time change

Community Manager
Hi @craydane,

Please do not create multiple threads for the same issue. This is considering spamming the forum and breaks the forum rules. I've merged your threads together.

This is not an issue we can assist you with from the forums. You are welcome to link in with the support team directly to see if they have the ability to assist you. Please follow the steps outlined in this thread to reach them: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes/m-p...

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 10 (1,068 Views)

★ Apprentice

The support team stated there was no way for them to help me. 

I am not spamming the forums, it’s the fact that there has been no assistance to this matter. 

perhaps the game needs to automatically adjust for daylight savings time, or offer more time changes because plain and simple people move across several time zones and that change along with the time changes exceeds the times you can change the game time. 

I could care less about leaders boards, I just simply want to play the game at 1200, 1800 and 2100 like I have for over 4 years. 

is that really that hard to do??

Message 7 of 10 (1,064 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @craydane,

The support team would know what can be done. They've let you know they are unable to assist you in this. There is nothing further we can do.

I've explained that more than 1 thread on the same issue is considered spamming. Please keep it in mind for again.

The next opportunity you'll have to reset the payout timeslot will be when 12 months pass from the initial timeslot change.

- EA_Lanna

Message 8 of 10 (1,059 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can’t accept this as a solution because my time has not been changed. 
I stayed on chat for nearly an hour and they couldn’t do anything. 

this is a problem within the game. 

Message 9 of 10 (1,053 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @craydane,

I understand this is not what you were hoping to hear. As there's nothing more to add at this point, I'll close out this thread.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna

Message 10 of 10 (1,050 Views)