Game suggestions..

by jon_david2813

Original Post

Game suggestions..

★★★★ Novice

I'm sure you've heard from a lot of players about issues within the game. Just thought I'd add a few more.

Obviously the pass interceptions are a little ridiculous. AI reaching behind them and steal the pass without looking or magically long sticks. I hope there is a fix coming for that.

Another subject is the drop in mode. The shadows from the pond hockey are extremely distracting and taking away from the game play. I understand the realize of it but let's try to make sure that the fun factor is there. Especially the canal pond. I cant even handle that one.  

Also can we not be able to play drop in with actual nhl teams in arenas? Not everyone can play club. 

Would love to hear some feedback or updates please. Thank you Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (400 Views)

Re: Game suggestions..

★★★★★ Newbie

The puck interception rate is insane.  I would understand it if it only happened while the defense was between the player and the puck, but that’s not true at all.  The cpu can have his stick two feet way from the puck and then rubber band and have full control of it. It’s ridiculous.

What I really want is to be able to play online against friends with created teams.

Also I want more fonts for logo customization.  The options that we have are abysmal.  Every single font on the back of the jersey is better than the logo fonts.  Why can’t we just use those on the front of the jersey.  It would be amazing if we could have our team name written across the front of our jerseys using either the font from the back of the jersey or one that we pick for our logo.

All I hope is that this gets passed on to a developer and maybe considered.

Message 2 of 2 (263 Views)