Re: Game suggestions

by EinarThePillager

Original Post

Game suggestions

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The game is awesome but it can be better with 

1) Match against bots : I guess it's too early but how it works .well you setup a custom match with a bot commander you can setup it's deck or random but makes some sense ( like not having a deck full with only anti air ) 

2) graphics settings : presets or slider 

3) maybe a video to showcase a unit (but I guess that will be unnecessary if number one is done) 

4) alliance chat notification 

That's all I have in mind 

If something else comes in mind I will update 

(I don't know if this is allowed or not lol)

Message 1 of 7 (520 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @LtDragon1325,

Thank you for your suggestions!

For the video to showcase the units - we actually do have those created by our amazing Game Changers, although they currently live outside of the app. Our Commnander Training series discusses many of the units and Commanders, and we usually try to include a video with every new unit showcase article.

For the Alliance chat notification - are you thinking of something within the app, or a notification that pops up on your phone when the app is closed, to let you know that someone spoke in Alliance chat?

Message 2 of 7 (492 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_dance210 wrote:

For the Alliance chat notification - are you thinking of something within the app, or a notification that pops up on your phone when the app is closed, to let you know that someone spoke in Alliance chat?

If you are going to enhance alliance chat, why don't you add ways to help build an alliance, like say a recruit button!

Message 3 of 7 (483 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Improving Alliances is definitely one of the things that's on our radar! I have passed on the feedback that there should be better ways to recruit players to an Alliance.

Message 4 of 7 (476 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thank you for replying!
For the videos can they be included in the app but not forced (For space and in my case mobile data plans ) like tapping on let's say attack bikes and see a button called view video download or watch online .
As for the alliance chat yep a notification will be great .Oh and if possible chat translation I type in English and let's say I have a Russian teammate he sees what typed in their language

Message 5 of 7 (461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

That recruit button is a great idea.

And sorry 3 more things

friend chat

rematch 

And invite to custom match not the code thing

For playing with players out of my alliance 

Message 6 of 7 (458 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_dance210 , I do have a suggestion of my own. I would like to ask for a debug mode match where one account controls both sides at once to test type match up. The missile can't fire in this mode and base is invincible. To quit this new mode, there's a done/surrender option. This is very useful for testing new features, like the recently added slingshot. Another idea I had in mind for this is to test not very effective match ups like, how many predator tanks can a JJT survive or how many missile squads can a shockwave trooper survive. Tiberium is free in this mode and you have the kill all units command. You can control units from both sides, selecting any of them. To select a unit from the other team (team b), one must first select the harvester (team a), then tell it to try to attack a unit (team b) twice. Then the game releases your hold over the harvester and allows you to select a unit from the other team. If you control a unit (team a) and try to select the unit from the other team (team b), it (team a) will try to attack it (team b), then you end up selecting the unit (team b) you were trying to control. With this, you could have strange match ups, like how many riflemen can a wolverine survive (Its got to be more than 20).

Message 7 of 7 (434 Views)