Re: Game only gives low level parties

by LullabyForTheDar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game only gives low level parties

★★★ Pro

TO ANY GURU OUT THERE: Not all my friends on TSM have parties every day. So I am forced to find parties. The only parties that I get now that on level 50 are low-level parties. None of these parties have their party items out, none of these parties have even items for Barista career (the first career that you're supposed to have on this game), none of these people have any hobby items out, none of these people have any quest 75 piont items, the host never even participates in their own party, the guests just bring their sims in and just bounce. I don't even hand out a sticker because I know I'm not going to get any back. I generally have to use cake every single time I go to these parties just to get them to level six. Can we fix this?

Message 1 of 4 (572 Views)

Accepted Solution

We have a very nice party thread for this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Weekly-Party-board-Fashion-Highlights/m-p/6897192#M11500
Might need a new one, so if you want to start one, feel free to! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (539 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

This happen every day to me too... The game always directs me to parties of low level people... Who simply do not give stickers even if you pay them!!!

And in my opinion the fact that not even the host takes part in her/his own parties is because it lasts too long and the rewards are really low and everyone think it's not even worth it...

Message 2 of 4 (553 Views)

We have a very nice party thread for this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Weekly-Party-board-Fashion-Highlights/m-p/6897192#M11500
Might need a new one, so if you want to start one, feel free to! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 4 (540 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've taken in the last two months to clearing my friends list and only friending like level 48 or above. I think I can only recall 2 days in the last 60 when I didn't have 2 level 10 parties. 

Message 4 of 4 (460 Views)