Game mode suggestion

by SC2StriKE

Original Post

Game mode suggestion

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello i'm StriKE  i have some suggestion to all of you dev team !

Here is my suggestion.

2v2 mode

- can do as domination , conquest or old misssile pad mode

this game is fun but the only way to play with friend is to fight each other but what about co-op with a friend to climb a ladder ? that's more fun and friendly to many people

Domination mode

- all unit are same level

- no missile pad - increase unit cap

- bigger map

- destroy enemy's base to win this mode will bring back old cnc style back and will let more ppl that feel nostalgia

Conquest mode

- almost same as missile pad but its not missile pad but its victory point you have to hold 2 in 3 point to decrease enemy's point (same model as company of heroes , dawn of war) missile pad sometimes feel too rushy and the end game moment are sudden and not fun sometimes

for example rush 3 air and capture all pad and win in last second. and i'm not whining (i'm both faction tiberium league) i just want to find a way to make this game more interesting with this mode you will feel more control a map , zoning , and slower down end game moment

Alliance war this is very complicate you can do like clash royale but i think bring back kane's wrath conquest mode or something like that is very interesting ( win a territory and capture next one by one )

Message 1 of 1 (126 Views)