Game info

by Harleylucc12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game info

★★★★★ Newbie
Do i need ea access in order to play dlc or if i buy season pass do i need ea access in irder to play the dlc
Message 1 of 6 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game info

★★★ Guide

If you own the game EA Access is not needed to play. You only need the game itself for vanilla content and either the DLCs purchased separately or premium in order to play any DLC content. EA Access is not required though will feature BF1 eventually, allowing anyone who owns it access to the base game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (615 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

If you own the game EA Access is not needed to play. You only need the game itself for vanilla content and either the DLCs purchased separately or premium in order to play any DLC content. EA Access is not required though will feature BF1 eventually, allowing anyone who owns it access to the base game.

Message 2 of 6 (616 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Harleylucc12,

do you own the full version of Battlefield 1?

If  so, EA Access will give you 10% discount for either Premium or DLC.

You don´t necessarily need EA Access to play the DLC, but it´s cheaper then.

If you buy BF1 Premium then everything is included there, all mappacks and weapons. No EA Access needed then.

Message 3 of 6 (551 Views)

EA Community Manager

To give a bit of extra info here:

- You do NOT need EA Access to play any of the Battlefield 1 content. EA Access members do have access to Play First Trials, games in the vault and a 10% discount on EA digital purchases on Xbox One.

- It is correct that EA recently announced that Battlefield 1 is going to be in the EA Access vault soon™. This means you can download and play the game at no extra cost (you still need an Xbox Live Gold! membership though) as long as you are subscribed to EA Access. 

You can find more information about EA Access here.

Message 4 of 6 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
thnks
Message 5 of 6 (477 Views)

★★★ Novice

no you don't need ea access to ålay the dlc you only need the season pass

Message 6 of 6 (389 Views)