Re: Game Feedback

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Game feedback

★★★ Newbie

I have just tried out the game for a week. Quests are okay, there are still rooms for improvement. There should be more careers added to select. Also, there should be more choices added to house customization. If I had to give a 'thumb down', I would say it is about 'create a character'. While I enjoy the bright tone of the overall game, I think its character creation is too dull. Little details on face and body are nice, however, the colours are not enough. Personally I am a fan of very bright and vivid colours (neon lime green, bright turquoise, etc.), and the game's list of choices gives me quite a disappointment. The best things about The Sims 3 were the open-world and unlimited choices of CAS colours, and The Sims 4 just went on and omitted those. Since this game is still very new, and devices get improvements every year, I think there is still room to add The Sims 3's unlimited choices of hair colours, eye colours, lip colours, clothes colours, etc. People are vastly different from each other, so there should be more opportunities for us to express ourselves. The in-game world should be bigger, too. 

These are my friendly opinions. Thank you for reading this, I have had a good time with the game, and I hope to get a more satisfying experience with it.

Message 1 of 11 (1,176 Views)

Re: Game feedback

EA app Team

Hi @dmngoc2000, and welcome to Answers HQ!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, I'll make sure to forward your feedback!

What do you don't like about current quests? Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 11 (1,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Quests can be improved alongside the in-game world. While I enjoy the quests recently, I think they are limited in a narrow space around the home. A better, bigger in-game world means that a sim's career can be further developed at their own workplace, or they can open a shop for business of their own, enhancing the list of achievements. Making a legacy involves lots of sims, so maybe a true neighborhood is needed beside the choice to invite other people's sims to your home. Also there should be controls available for children (going to school with them, having them do some nasty tricks, etc.), it would be so cool.

Message 3 of 11 (1,144 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks for giving us more details about that, @dmngoc2000!

I hope you enjoy the community! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 4 of 11 (1,127 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - November 7th

★★★★ Apprentice
Looking good; but maybe when a sim goes to start an action we need to actually start it, as the green tick comes up before we’ve even got there. Maybe start the action then the timer counts down to completion? Like for example going to grab a snack, (maybe change it to different things instead of stood in front of the fridge with an apple) maybe cook something and walk and sit at the table? also will we be getting pets etc?..I love the game, just feedback; the timers for actions to renew energy are too long, also can’t there be quests to do aswell as the to-do list. Something to keep us going/busy whilst the timers count down to renew the energy (this needs to be down a lot) it’s 24 hours to sleep and 7 hours to use the fridge that’s just extortionate, please alter these. Make them realistic! Like when you feel hungry go to the fridge? also can we have needs...This will help the issue. Like bladder/hunger/sleep etc? also can we have an alarm clock and be able to set it for jobs (make jobs a set time like 9-5 for example and make the sim set the alarm) how about use the Sims 4 timer thing. (The round circle with the blue filling up) instead of ticking times..

Other than that great game
Message 5 of 11 (1,082 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - November 7th

★★★★ Apprentice
Also.. can we stop random AI sims going into the restaurant kitchen or behind the counter in the barista job. Also when people sit down at the restaurant your sim just throws food into thin air it doesn’t go on the table and Sims just appear at the table to eat it. It’s not that realistic. Also can we grow food and veg in a garden? but not make the timers excruciatingly long and sell the produce for extra simoleons?
Message 6 of 11 (1,078 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @azzajk29,

As you were sharing general feedback (not about the update itself), I have moved your posts to this thread for Game Feedback @dmngoc2000 started Wink

Thanks for sharing your suggestions and feedback with us! I see you have played The Sims 4 for PC. May I ask you when you started to play The Sims Mobile, and if you have ever played The Sims Freeplay? Standard smile

-Mai

Tip: You can edit your own posts using the ... button in the top right corner of your posts.

Message 7 of 11 (1,047 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Hmm I’ve not had chance to play Sims FreePlay I might have a look :-) sorry wrong thread apologies for the mid-post.

Aaron
Message 8 of 11 (1,041 Views)
Highlighted

EA app Team

Oh, please, don't worry @azzajk29!

We are happy to read your feedback about The Sims Mobile, no matter the thread Standard smile

And please, don't worry either about which other games you have played, it doesn't change anything, just helps me understand your perspective better Wink

So thanks again!

-Mai

Message 9 of 11 (1,032 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks Mai; just another point. Can we sort the timers out it’s unrealistic. It will detract a lot from the games longevity. Like a shower shouldn’t take 8 hours to reset to get energy. Or 24 hours to sleep. It’s a great game, I can just see people getting annoyed with waiting so long.

Cheers
Message 10 of 11 (1,017 Views)