Game Needs To Be Fixed BAD!!!!

by Debizzle

Original Post

Game Needs To Be Fixed BAD!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I understand the the is pre alpha but you guys totally have missed basic game mechanic.

Why are paired we with people way higher levels than us???  The game should never allow me to play against someone that has advantage over me from the start. Fix your (damn matchmaking)

I should not be playing players that can deploy 2 harvesters when I can only deploy one!!!!! I shouldnt be playing players that 500+ and I am only 300.

PLease fix the "common sense" balance issues before addressing weapons. 

At least make the game fair before going into match.

Message 1 of 2 (282 Views)

Re: Game Needs To Be Fixed BAD!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Settle down, the reason why matchmaking can vary right now is because of the number of people in the Pre-Alpha. There is nothing they can do about it unless they allow a couple more thousand of players in, unless you want to wait 5-10 minutes for a single match, for a mobile game, that would instantly kill it.

Play aggressive against someone who is starting two harvesters (Early scouting is important for countering your opponent), you don't need two harvesters to win games, it's not even a requirement. Two harvester starts can be risky, if it's countered correctly you can absolutely demolish them at the start of the game if they don't know how to deal with such pressure. Look for the thread  "Second harvester", I give advice on how to deal with double harvester starts for those who are at a disadvantage due to level.

Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)