Re: Game Fans Moaning Can Change Things

by wootra

Original Post

Game Fans Moaning Can Change Things

Fans moaning about a bad game can change things.

BBC News :Link

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-41981979

Keep on moaning about payback if you are not happy with it, you never know ea might be forc ed to change it.

Message 1 of 5 (313 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm all for "moaning", but i don't think it'll work for this game.

To me this one feels like one of those "shovelware" games, and i don't see it changing in any substantial way.

Message 2 of 5 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]

I really wanted this game to be great like a lot of other people have but it just is not great at all,at best it is mediocre and the graphics look pretty rubbish  compared to nfs 2015.2015 was stunningly beautiful to look at, the scenery was awesome I personally think it was a brilliant game.The performance customization in the last game was second to none, paybacks performance customization with the cards is a joke it is so bad done.

I think the problem lies with people who pre order games from ea,stop pre ordering and wait to see if tthe game is what they promise next time because in the past they have dubble crossed the customers too often. I thought free roaming cops were gonna be in payback, we all did until the game was almost gonna be released.

Message 3 of 5 (275 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Reducing credits for jedis in star wars? Seriously i played the beta... yes im a bad shooter, but atleast i got a few top3 spots.. but honestly, those jedis are way overpowered and just kill everyone in 1 hit, and you can shoot whatever at them.. wont buy THAT game
Message 4 of 5 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
And btw... reducing credits takes 1 click of a button lol.. that cant take more than a few minutes and a test play lelelele
Message 5 of 5 (264 Views)