Re: Game Face Help

by BUCKnut2016

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Face Help

★★ Novice

I have been trying to change my gameface online for over a year now as I want to change my one from years ago which has a whiter than white skin complexion and the game doesn't grant you the ability to change your complexion yet again. I have tried to run gameface on my mac on every single browser and it will simply not load and when I grant permissions to run on the top right hand corner of my browser all it does is load my hair and proceeds to load without ever running gameface it is extremely annoying and pathetic its going on years now has anyone a solution?

Message 1 of 2 (571 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
I have the same issue. I have contacted EA several times and there is no solution and they are not working on one. This has been an issue with Game Face for a long time and EA will do nothing to help you solve this. They will not remove your old Game Face from your account and they will not unlink your EA account and your PSN/XBL account. Your only option is to create a new EA account and a new PSN/XBL account and link them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (796 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
I have the same issue. I have contacted EA several times and there is no solution and they are not working on one. This has been an issue with Game Face for a long time and EA will do nothing to help you solve this. They will not remove your old Game Face from your account and they will not unlink your EA account and your PSN/XBL account. Your only option is to create a new EA account and a new PSN/XBL account and link them.
Message 2 of 2 (797 Views)