Re: Game Crashing suggestion

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Game Crashing suggestion

★★★★ Novice

Haivng suffered another game crash where I don't enter the battle but the loss is registered and my squad no longer available, I was wondering if it's possible to change the way this is calculated so that the battle and squad are not registered until (for example) the first move by either side? Or maybe just even 1s into the battle timer countdown? Surely this would enable us to try again without the loss and the loss of the squad if there is a crash on entering?

Message 1 of 2 (890 Views)

Re: Game Crashing suggestion

Community Manager

Hi @vivoniq

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback on this, I've passed it on. Standard smile 

If you're still experiencing those crashes, could you fill out the follow up survey and pop in your details please? Our teams are still collecting information and investigating this and every little bit helps. 

All the best, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (817 Views)