Game Balance and Matchmaking - We want your feedback!

by EA_Alexander

Original Post

Re: Game Balance and Matchmaking - We want your feedback!

★ Apprentice

This game will never be balanced and EA doesn't care. The core system is broken. 

It favours Beta player and Cash-Player, because they always have the unit level advantage and it is impossible to catch up. It gets even worser then the beta player and cash-player easy achieve 10-0 scores in champions, because they have that huge level advantage. They get all the big rewards and the gap becomes bigger and bigger.

C&C Rivals is a PvP game with no attention to create fair, competitive conditions.

The biggest fail is that the system allows you to climb up the ladder with "low" units and punish you afterwards for that! It's ridicoulus to lose intentionally to stay in a low league to "fix" that broken system of matchmaking.

This game will never have a huge playbase. All my friends around me start quitting and do you know why? Because your matchmatking is not fair!

In every damn game the players should have the same level at least in your inbalanced champions tournaments! Like in a custom friends game.So every player has the change to smaller the gap!

The first essential priority in a PvP game is to create FAIR Conditions - no unit level differences!

Message 411 of 893 (535 Views)

★★★ Novice

Keep having battle that would be challenge battles while on tournaments... quite disapointing. ( I don't have the bugs.. .I don't even have the level to have the bugs...

IMG_3199.PNG

Message 412 of 893 (618 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also, how is this not considered a challenge battle? All units have bigger level than my topmost, commander I don't have, user almost 27 levels higher than mine? You guys still have to do some serious adjusting on the matchmaking before thinking on moving on with other features.

IMG_3219.PNG 

Message 413 of 893 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

There are no challenge battles in champions. It's bring your A game. No safety nets, only the best move on.

+1 levels are a pretty minor thing that you will run into almost every match. Strategy will trump +1 level difference. It's when you hit +2 and +3 that are tough to swallow where counters turn into trades and such.

Message 414 of 893 (616 Views)

★ Guide

in 10 out of my last 12 games i got outlvled...

thats no fun in most cases i played clearly better and still lost just because his units die slower and trade better. get your head out of the p2w * its allready full of... 

Message 415 of 893 (583 Views)

★ Apprentice

Even when you get to max level still does not get better I’m level 60 with all cards in both decks and They are mostly level 10 I go up against people all the time Who cards are level 11/12  and players using cheats specially when I go against anyone from Korea 

Message 416 of 893 (579 Views)

★★★ Novice

One level difference means he can just counteract my every move with the same unit and win on that. I need two units against one, which makes things quite complicated on the early game, when you have probably the same unit and don't have resources to get another one....

Best way would be to remove lvls to the units, since that's were you can actually compete with strategy... that's how all command & conquers have been so far... but well, you can't make money like that, right? Better to do a game which produces money than a good game... right? Westwood come back!

Message 417 of 893 (562 Views)

★ Guide
GDI cant do * against nOD. ask anyone with skill. watch high lvl games. if nod loses its because making huge misstakes like building the wrong unit or even running the wrong lineup. only way to win is hope that nod ajusted the lineup to win vs other nods and than win by luck
Message 418 of 893 (559 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@thealcani wrote:
GDI cant do * against nOD. ask anyone with skill. watch high lvl games. if nod loses its because making huge misstakes like building the wrong unit or even running the wrong lineup. only way to win is hope that nod ajusted the lineup to win vs other nods and than win by luck

I asked Alicia, 13lade and bikerush. You know, anyone with high skill. They all said GDI has way stronger units than NOD. So not sure what "high level" games you are watching but it aint the ones happening at high level. 

Message 419 of 893 (556 Views)

★ Guide
All moving an shooting units need to be nurfed.
Message 420 of 893 (607 Views)