Game Balance and Matchmaking - We want your feedback!

by EA_Alexander

Original Post

Re: Game Balance and Matchmaking - We want your feedback!

[ Edited ]

I can confirm that they do use bots posing as players in the early ladder in iron league and bronze league and in events when in bronze league. Those bots always play the same way and when you try searching them from your recent games, it comes up as an error. 

Message 741 of 893 (941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Well, just when you think you have a good deck and you go and nerf pretty much every freaken unit I have. Thanks. Now everytime I see a zone trooper I can’t counter it because it’s OP and no anti infantry like Chem buggy is going to do anything. I see a Cyborg. Same thing. Good one. Now you if don’t run with an infantry deck you’re fracked. Chem buggy useless against mutants as well. Let’s just keep moving the stupid goal posts every season so we have to keep making up BS decks to counter counter your “improvements.” I’ve had enough of this. 

Message 742 of 893 (889 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@s70ABlackHawk wrote:

Well, just when you think you have a good deck and you go and nerf pretty much every freaken unit I have. Thanks. Now everytime I see a zone trooper I can’t counter it because it’s OP and no anti infantry like Chem buggy is going to do anything. I see a Cyborg. Same thing. Good one.

Against Cyborgs, Zone Troopers, and Marauders, infantry which is strong against infantry is really good. Because if you attack those with a Chem Buggy, they will also be strong against it and those units have a lot of HP. So you should be using something different really. With six cards in your deck, you don't want to tell me that the Chem Buggy is the only anti-infantry unit which you play?

Message 743 of 893 (860 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Can we get a day like friday or saturday where clans can gift eachother one epic card ive got some clan mates who could use em more then me

Message 744 of 893 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Mister_Crac Infantry doesn’t do anything f against them. You need tech anti infantry. So in order to answer your question. I don’t rely on tech and tier wins. I rely on skill with micro and agro decks. Anyone can romp around with Mammoth tanks and avatars. 🤦‍♂️
Message 745 of 893 (835 Views)

I have been successful hitting zones and cyborgs with 2 sets of infantry. Flames and rifleman at the same time. It doesn’t always work however when they spam them due to the Unit caps so I can’t 2 on 1 all of them. 

EA needs to fix this. Zones and cyborgs are not supposed to be good on infantry. They are supposed to be only good on vehicles and air. They should take the same amount of time to kill rifleman as it would take a rocket or laser trooper to kill a rifleman. 

Message 746 of 893 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Marine_CorporaI This^^^^^^^^^^^
Message 747 of 893 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TieDyeDude i disagree number 4, nowdays trend is spamming harvester and tech units, slow down the nuke will make this game more unbalanced with one type of strategy only :- spamming tech units.
Message 748 of 893 (809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It has be very unbalanced for me since I reached rank 60 and have 2 units at level 10. Everyone I get matched against is all 10 and 11 and I have no chance most of the time. They arent even being listed as challenge battles. I dont mind the loss but it beats my score down horribly and that affects my gaming and makes me not want to play anymore. 

Message 749 of 893 (790 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@usmcski5261 wrote:

It has be very unbalanced for me since I reached rank 60 and have 2 units at level 10. Everyone I get matched against is all 10 and 11 and I have no chance most of the time. They arent even being listed as challenge battles. I dont mind the loss but it beats my score down horribly and that affects my gaming and makes me not want to play anymore. 

I bet most matches you've lost are players who have a mix of level 9's and level 11 units. The average level goes down, but the level 11 units make it difficult for the rest of your level 9 units. Try bringing the rest of your army to level 10, maybe you'd win more often by then.

Message 750 of 893 (783 Views)